Re: Google Copying Apple......

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Date07/01/2014 04:33 (06/30/2014 22:33)
Message-ID<lot6ml$cd0$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (5m) > Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

On 6/30/2014 10:29 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
On 2014-07-01 02:24:36 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
On 6/30/2014 9:34 PM, -hh wrote:

Apple Fan Not
Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

-hh wrote:

As soon as 'Harry' used the word 'true' as a qualifier, the jig was up.

Why is that? "True" can carry the context of "primarily designed as"

It can, but not when in the context of the 'No True Scotsman' fallacy.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
circular argument.

Alan Baker
Nope. Wrong again.

Apple Fan Not
And your usage perfectly followed the fallacy as illustrated.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
like hell it did...

Alan Baker
It did precisely. In a nutshell:

"All phablets fit in pants pockets... ...except the Galaxy Note 8... ...but that's not a true phablet".

provide a cite where I >specifically< said ">ALL< phablets fit in pants pockets". I mean, generally phablets do, but i never quite said exactly that. NOTE: the 'generally' is just like you like to twist 'typically', and means there may be exceptions.

Apple Fan Not
Wiggle wriggle...but you're still hooked; irrevocably so.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
no I'm not....

Apple Fan Not
-hh

-- my favorite company is *anybody* BUT >Apple<!