Re: Google Copying Apple......

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromAlan Baker
Date06/29/2014 06:21 (06/28/2014 21:21)
Message-ID<loo48f$2b4$1@news.datemas.de>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
FollowupsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy (10h & 10m) > Alan Baker
Lloyd E Parsons (11h & 29m)

On 2014-06-29 03:48:23 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
On 6/28/2014 2:36 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
On 2014-06-27 20:18:21 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

Gary

Lloyd E Parsons

Gary
On 2014-06-26 12:15:40 +0000, Apple Fan Not said:

Apple Fan Not
On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:21:46 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:

The following was what Google presented at their IO conference.

Odd that you don't mention a thing about all the iPhone 6 rumors concerning a larger size form. Larger, as in what Samsung and other Android phones have had for years.

I'll bet that if iPhone 6 comes in a 5" form you fanbois will go ga-ga over this Apple innovation.

Gary
Not really unless they do it better but there is no innovation to make a screen bigger, it was never innovation by anyone.

Lloyd E Parsons
For me, not even then. I like the size of my iPhone 5 and if I were to get a different phone, I'd still want that size regardless of OS.

Gary
the ipad already had the bigger screen on a mobile device covered.

Lloyd E Parsons
Kind of a bullshit remark Gary. Tablets weren't and aren't the subject of the thread.

Gary
It's not bullshit, the ipad already had a bigger screen on a mobile device, therefore it's not inventive or innovative to make a phone screen slightly bigger.

There was no special imagination bulb that was needed to try a bigger screen on a phone, there

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Yes there was. The need to be able to actually view streaming content in a more immersive manner than the teeny weeny iphone screen allowed.....

Alan Baker
You think that it takes a lot of imagination to realize that a larger screen will give a better viewing experience?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
No, it just took imagination to actually realize a larger screen than what Steve Jobs could imagine for an iPhone....

Again: really?

You're seriously claiming that Apple wanted to do a larger screen, but couldn't manage it?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL