Re: Google Copying Apple......

-hh
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
From-hh
Date07/01/2014 14:55 (07/01/2014 05:55)
Message-ID<9211c097-1151-42df-948f-2a9e94f76f4b@googlegroups.com>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
FollowupsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy (6m) > -hh

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
By portability/carryability, I also mean being able to carry it hip holstered with a belt clip/holster. Show me the belt clip/holster made for an iPad mini No? I thought not....

Previously posted hours ago:

<http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/belt-clip-case-for-ipad-mini_883571331.html>

<http://www.amazon.com/Belt-Clip-Apple-Device-covered/dp/B00HCPQWAI>

<http://www.bloghotel.org/decnova/388658/>

Size has little to do with holsterability. It's a question of whether or not you can belt clip it, show me a belt clip made for it. Betchya can't....

See above and pony up the appropriate apology for not keeping at least caught up in the thread.

-hh