Re: Google Copying Apple......

Puffin Killer
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromPuffin Killer
Date06/27/2014 14:35 (06/27/2014 08:35)
Message-ID<lojoel$ra6$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

"Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy" wrote in message news:lojcoc$j33$1@dont-email.me...

On 6/27/2014 1:11 AM, Gary wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
On 2014-06-26 18:30:59 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Gary

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

Lloyd E Parsons
On 2014-06-26 12:15:40 +0000, Apple Fan Not said:

Gary
On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:21:46 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:

Apple Fan Not
The following was what Google presented at their IO conference.

Gary
Odd that you don't mention a thing about all the iPhone 6 rumors concerning a larger size form. Larger, as in what Samsung and other Android phones have had for years.

I'll bet that if iPhone 6 comes in a 5" form you fanbois will go ga-ga over this Apple innovation.

Lloyd E Parsons
Not really unless they do it better but there is no innovation to make a screen bigger, it was never innovation by anyone.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
For me, not even then. I like the size of my iPhone 5 and if I were to get a different phone, I'd still want that size regardless of OS.

Lloyd E Parsons
the ipad already had the bigger screen on a mobile device covered.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Kind of a bullshit remark Gary. Tablets weren't and aren't the subject of the thread.

Gary
Agreed. comparing tablets to say, phablets is kind of bogus, considering the larger screensizes was indeed innovative given at the time of early phablets, screen sizes in the 5"+ range were rather uncommon, and virtually non existant if not for the limitations in screen production sizes themselves at the time.

Lloyd E Parsons
There were even rumours of a bigger 12" ipad being tested at Apple.

Gary
bogus, conflated comparison.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Yeah, and MS brought out a bigger SurfacePro. What's your point?

Lloyd E Parsons
Samsung heard it and followed that rumour up with a 12inch tablet.

Gary
Their 12" tablet was under development long before there was even a

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
rumor< of an an Apple 12" tablet.

Gary
You're really hung up on this chasing vaporware thing, arenchya, Gawwwweeeeee?

Really?

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Prove it Flint?

hehe....'prove it'... yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

BWAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

He seems to be short on brain cells.