Re: Google Copying Apple......

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromAlan Baker
Date07/01/2014 02:30 (06/30/2014 17:30)
Message-ID<losver$ak3$1@news.datemas.de>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
FollowupsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy (1h & 59m) > Alan Baker

On 2014-07-01 00:28:22 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

And how did I exclude the Galaxy note 8? I said it was not a

phablet<, not that it wasn't a phone.

----- Well *you* can define it however you wish but every majors review site is calling it a phablet.

If only because Samsung mistakenly coopted the term for a

tablet<

of theirs....

Sorry, but you appear to be saying that you get to decide what Samsung calls its products...

no, but I do get to >reject< them as phablets....

No, Fanboy. You don't.

Actually, I do. It's *my* money and I can vote against them and reject them as phablets by not spending it on one of your tablet phones....

No, Fanboy: you don't get to define what terms in common usage mean.

And dhow me ONE time where Apple refers to an ipad mini w/a VOIP app as a 'phablet'. Betchya can't....

And now you've switched to another dodge.

You not BUYING something is not rejecting them AS phablets.

Yes it is.....

Not a dodge. You're evasion in asnswering my challenge is the actual dodge. This whole thing about what constitutes a phablet arose over you and KDT stubbornly constantly conflating phones with phablets.

Apple Fan Not
No, actually. It came from YOU claiming that all phablets could fit in pants pockets and the post declaring that any phablet that didn't wasn't a "true phablet".

Well, did you or did you not claim that?

So therefore, I CHALLENGE you to provide a cite where Apple refers to an iPad mini w/a voip as a 'phablet' (or even specifically as a 'phone').

I never claimed the iPad is a phablet.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
but you're defending it as a valid exception that qualifies it as a phablet.

No. I've not even mentioned the iPad.

This was what KDT specifically claimed and you chimed in in agreement way back a few threads ago.

Really?

Quote me.

Back up your assertion. or consider your petulance utterly destroyed...

Back up your claim I ever said a single thing in this thread about the iPad...

What? Got no hair on yer balls? Try plucking a few from your asshole, Anal, and gluing them on yer nuts...

Apple Fan Not
And we've gone in to full dodge mode!

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
blah, blah, no true scotsman...blah, blah...'dodge' this, 'dodge 'that...blah, blah, blah...

Face it: you lost a long time ago.

I'm just having fun with you now.

-)