Re: Google Copying Apple......

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromAlan Baker
Date07/07/2014 17:37 (07/07/2014 08:37)
Message-ID<lpeere$boc$1@news.datemas.de>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
FollowupsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy (4h & 3m) > Alan Baker

On 2014-07-07 14:01:52 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Since you've run away from everything posted above this, I'll snip it out for brevity.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
-)

But I'm guessing that right about now, you'll start shifting the goalposts and adding yet another constraint on your definition.

:-)

Nope. the Note 8 has a screen size that exceeds what is generally considered a phablet screen size.

Generally considered by whom besides yourself now that it suits your argument?

That's not something that just now suits my argument, it's been my argument for months.

Failure to answer the question.

I didn't answer your question because it was based on a flawed premise.

Apple Fan Not
Fine: Generally considered by whom besides yourself?

Now you'll have to find another excuse to run away.

TechFeed calls it an '8" phablet'

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
I don't care what Techfeed calls it.

And yet you've never provide a source for who "generally considers" to have too big a screen...

Apple Fan Not
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5xOrPyaxes>

So does TechAdvisor:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
So what? Did they design the phone? Nooooope. Even if they did, it's still too big to be a phablet.

And yet you've never provide a source for who "generally considers" that to be so...

Apple Fan Not
'Samsung Galaxy Note 8 video review - 8in phablet is good, but expensive'

<http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/videos/3460128/samsung-galaxy-note-8-video-review--8in-phablet-is-good-but-expensive/>

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Don't care what pcadvisor says either. It ain't a real phablet.

Hmmm... ...all these techs sites agree it's a phablet, but a fan boy says it isn't a "real" one.

WHO to believe?

-)

Apple Fan Not
And there are lots of others.