Re: Google Copying Apple......

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromAlan Baker
Date06/30/2014 20:28 (06/30/2014 11:28)
Message-ID<losa8i$l1i$1@news.datemas.de>
FollowsAlan Baker

On 2014-06-30 16:18:14 +0000, Alan Baker said:

Alan Baker
On 2014-06-30 16:15:30 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
No, it just took imagination to actually realize a larger screen than what Steve Jobs could imagine for an iPhone....

Alan Baker
Again: really?

You're seriously claiming that Apple wanted to do a larger screen, but couldn't manage it?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
No, I'm saying your overlord Jobs wouldn't >allow< larger screens because he lacked the imagination to do so.

Reading is fundamental.

Alan Baker
Indeed it is.

What did you mean by "realize" in the context of your original statement. Let's see if you can rewrite it in coherent fashion to match your new claim...

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
If you weren't sure as to my original context, perhaps you shouldn't have put your foot in your mouth commenting on it, in your usual nit picky fashion and fucking ASKED for contexc clarification....*idiot*.

Alan Baker
I AM sure as to your original context. To "realize" in that context means:

'3 (usu. be realized) give actual or physical form to: the stage designs have been beautifully realized.'

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Then why did you ask me for context? Confused are we?

Alan Baker
But that means "create" and you now what to make it into "choose" or "imagine".

Well, Fanboy?