Re: Google Copying Apple......

-hh
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
From-hh
Date07/02/2014 03:43 (07/01/2014 18:43)
Message-ID<83fbbd04-f769-4034-8797-cf5ded48e411@googlegroups.com>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
FollowupsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy (6h & 46m) > -hh

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
-hh wrote:

-hh
Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
-hh wrote:

-hh
So in other words, because you're _afraid_ that no one else will ever apologize for errors (even though I just apologized yesterday to Lloyd),

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
What do you want?

-hh
Oh, I've already achieved what I want.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
A brownie point for something I never even read.

-hh
Well that's clearly an untruth, given the anger which follows.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Oh riiiight. Like you can see what I see on my screen.

That's a two-way street, Bub.

This is exactly why I'm beginning not to give a rat's ass what you think.

Unfortunately, your actions reveal your words to be a lie.

Between all the rush to judgenments, impguning motives, and your stuffed shirt stodginess, I grow tired of your nonsense.

No, you are tired of being reminded that you're acting like a hypocrite... ...and furthermore, you know that it is true.

-hh
you're going to refuse to be accountable for your own actions. How ... Classy!

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
You have a way of totally ignoring an apology already given and coming back with yet another stodgey reply.

Another lie because we both know that there's utterly no reason whatsoever for you to have referenced that old news except to try to use it as leverage now. As such, you're being disingenuous...again.

Fuck you....

No thanks: I gave at the office ;-)

-hh
Not at all: the point was simply to make sure that you wouldn't "accidentally" overlook for a second (or third) time how your claims were being factually corrected.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Like it's your job to oversee what I overlook and do not.

Well its like this: in public, you tried to do a second malicious knife stabbing on a very weak and tenuously lame point, only you screwed up because the answer for what you were digging for had already been provided.

When this was pointed out, you realized your attack had been not only thwarted, but backfired on ya. But instead of being a man and taking the hit, you tried to bluff and double-down: all of the usual crap of a petulant child. And no matter how hard you try to now blame it on others, it is still all your doing and responsibility.

Take some of the stuffing out of yer shirt diarhea lips... Fuck you hh....

Now just what is it that we see on our screens? Just a sore loser who lost his temper.

-hh