Re: Another step towards Wi...

ed
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
Fromed
Date09/03/2014 08:09 (09/02/2014 23:09)
Message-ID<b1ff06c4-ac1c-44e8-9cd7-e010c6dbcb49@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsSandman (8m)

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:51:12 PM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <e5b462e0-802e-4321-82e6-7de53b26b739@googlegroups.com>, ed wrote:

ed
Hi Sandman! :). The irony is actually that you're denying it in a thread where you keep giving Lloyd a hard time about his stated reasons

Sandman
I would ask you to support that lie, but I know you won't or can't. Carry on trolling, Ed. It's what you do best.

dude, when everyone (seriously, when was the last time me, lloyd, dave, aland, and nashton all agreed on something?) agrees you're being... "difficult", and you don't think you are, perhaps you need to step back and examine how you're coming off?