Re: Another step towards Wi...

David Fritzinger
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
FromDavid Fritzinger
Date09/01/2014 18:29 (09/01/2014 12:29)
Message-ID<dfritzin-99C8FE.12295201092014@news.eternal-september.org>
FollowsBobB
FollowupsBobB (1h & 2m) > David Fritzinger

In article <lu1t21$b4d$1@dont-email.me>, "BobB" <RobertB.@aol.com> wrote:

BobB
"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message news:c6j8r9F1d30U1@mid.individual.net...

You don't owe that shitheel any explanation. He's such a dumb fuck that he couldn't find a decent restaurant to eat in Orlando. Correction, a good CHEAP restaurant.

He's a total asswipe who lives and works in a ghetto. He doesn't even have running water in his hovel. He don't know jack shit.

And comments like the above make it clear why many here have such a low opinion of Windows users. Let me be clear, I have nothing against Windows and/or Android users. However, comments like yours show why many do.