Re: Another step towards Wi...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
FromNashton
Date09/04/2014 13:27 (09/04/2014 08:27)
Message-ID<lu9ibp$rma$7@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsMuahMan

On 2014-09-03 11:23 AM, MuahMan wrote:

MuahMan
On Friday, August 29, 2014 2:43:55 AM UTC-4, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <ltmvg5$he3$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton wrote:

Lloyd Parsons

Wow, what a sweet phone!! Real colors and contrast, a 5" screen

that Is a little bigger than I had planned on getting and it is

FAST!! Faster with Windows than with Android which this phone also

comes out With.

I had to buy a couple apps, but they were mostly cheap and I've

got Everything I actually use covered.

BTW, Cortana is very nice. I've seen the ads about it but haven't

Played around too much with it yet.

Next up is selling the MBPr... :(

Nashton
So, you're not photographer. If you're going to switch, the Lumia

1020, if you're interested in photography, would have been a much

better choice. The thing is *amazing*.

Sandman
And beaten easily by the iPhone 5S.

<http://blog.laptopmag.com/iphone-5s-vs-lumia-1020-camera>

Laptopmag? Is that where you get your info on photography?

Bwahahhahahaahahaha!

Any photographer that is putting his faith in his cell phone is no

photographer. They're handy in a pinch, but if you're a photographer, you'd

have a real camera with you anyway.

I don't "put faith" in any tool. I put faith in my ability to compose a picture.

Oh, I now remember, you think the Nikon D800E costs a fortune, so maybe the

Lumia is the most expensive "camera" you can afford? Made in china!

Yeah, maybe...LOL!

--

Sandman[.net]

MuahMan
Ahhhh the Nikon D800E, with a Sony sensor.