Re: Another step towards Wi...

Lloyd Parsons
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
FromLloyd Parsons
Date08/29/2014 23:01 (08/29/2014 16:01)
Message-ID<c6c827F6ar0U1@mid.individual.net>
FollowsNashton

On 29 Aug 2014 18:00, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
On 2014-08-28 9:25 AM, Lloyd Parsons wrote:

Lloyd Parsons
On 27 Aug 2014 22:28, ed wrote:

ed
HTC has been making such sweet phones that it's amazing how little market share they have...

Lloyd Parsons
The HTC One is definitely one sweet phone, that's for sure.

I was between the Lumia Icon and the HTC One. Both got superb reviews, both had many things that made them the one to get. I just liked the look and feel of the HTC One better.

The biggest complaint that I saw in some forums was the lack of built-in wireless charging on the HTC One. Since I never had that before, it wasn't an issue for me.

Nashton
This is a godsend on both mine and my significant other's phone. No wires to look for, just rest it on the surface and voila!

Yeah, it could be handy. But it isn't all that big of a deal to plug In the charger every other night either.

--

Lloyd from SurfacePro via NewsgroupsRT