Re: Another step towards Wi...

Gary
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
FromGary
Date08/29/2014 11:43 (08/29/2014 10:43)
Message-ID<54004b59$0$27527$b1db1813$1367588f@news.astraweb.com>
FollowupsNashton (54m)

On 2014-08-29 06:43:55 +0000, Sandman said:

Sandman
In article <ltmvg5$he3$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton wrote:

Lloyd Parsons
Wow, what a sweet phone!! Real colors and contrast, a 5" screen that Is a little bigger than I had planned on getting and it is FAST!! Faster with Windows than with Android which this phone also comes out With.

I had to buy a couple apps, but they were mostly cheap and I've got Everything I actually use covered.

BTW, Cortana is very nice. I've seen the ads about it but haven't Played around too much with it yet.

Next up is selling the MBPr... :(

Nashton
So, you're not photographer. If you're going to switch, the Lumia 1020, if you're interested in photography, would have been a much better choice. The thing is *amazing*.

Sandman
And beaten easily by the iPhone 5S.

<http://blog.laptopmag.com/iphone-5s-vs-lumia-1020-camera>

Any photographer that is putting his faith in his cell phone is no photographer. They're handy in a pinch, but if you're a photographer, you'd have a real camera with you anyway.

Oh, I now remember, you think the Nikon D800E costs a fortune, so maybe the Lumia is the most expensive "camera" you can afford? Made in china!

LOL

Nashton (54m)