Re: Another step towards Wi...

Lloyd Parsons
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
FromLloyd Parsons
Date09/01/2014 21:04 (09/01/2014 14:04)
Message-ID<c6juaoF7cb6U1@mid.individual.net>
FollowsGary

On 1 Sep 2014 20:03, Gary wrote:

Gary
On 2014-08-29 20:59:52 +0000, Lloyd Parsons said:

Lloyd Parsons
On 29 Aug 2014 16:44, "Rob" wrote:

Rob
Looks like you got a couple of Apple assholes upset with your decision. Oh well, fuck em.

Lloyd Parsons
That's uncalled for.

They have their opinions that I happen to respect. In this case it Doesn't matter as the die is cast and I won't change back any time soon.

Well, except for 'Gary'. He's just an Apple fanboi of the worst sort!! :)

Gary
LMAO, if i thought they did something crap i would be honest about it lloyd.

Hasn't happened yet.

For me, OS X is such an improved computing experience to when i used windows my favour does lie with the fruit (i dont mean nashton).

Having that favor though does not mean i will ignore failings by Apple and if they screw up i will call it as im sure you would.

If your giving windows another go then so be it Lloyd, we live and learn and you certainly made Nashton's year.

He's so giddy he'll probably get his recovery disc of Vista out and give it another run.

-- Lloyd