Re: Another step towards Wi...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
FromNashton
Date09/02/2014 03:17 (09/01/2014 22:17)
Message-ID<lu35qt$27v$4@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsBobB
FollowupsDavid Fritzinger (11h & 26m)

On 2014-09-01 2:32 PM, BobB wrote:

BobB
"David Fritzinger" wrote in message news:dfritzin-99C8FE.12295201092014@news.eternal-september.org...

In article <lu1t21$b4d$1@dont-email.me>, "BobB" <RobertB.@aol.com> wrote:

David Fritzinger
"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message news:c6j8r9F1d30U1@mid.individual.net...

You don't owe that shitheel any explanation. He's such a dumb fuck that he couldn't find a decent restaurant to eat in Orlando. Correction, a good CHEAP restaurant.

He's a total asswipe who lives and works in a ghetto. He doesn't even have running water in his hovel. He don't know jack shit.

And comments like the above make it clear why many here have such a low opinion of Windows users. Let me be clear, I have nothing against Windows and/or Android users. However, comments like yours show why many do.

Stupid Apple whore. So you're basing your opinion on billions of people because of what a few people say in an obscure ng?

I knew you were stupid, but I never though you would advertise it so effectively.

BobB
When my remarks are directed at you, then you should respond, dickhead.

And asshole trolls like you are why people hold macfreaks like you in such low regard. Now fuck off, you attention seeking asshole.

David Fritzinger (11h & 26m)