Re: Another step towards Wi...

Lloyd Parsons
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
FromLloyd Parsons
Date09/03/2014 17:54 (09/03/2014 10:54)
Message-ID<c6oruiFgi8mU1@mid.individual.net>
FollowupsSandman (1h & 43m)

On 3 Sep 2014 15:38:40 GMT, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <c6oqjhFg77lU1@mid.individual.net>, Lloyd Parsons <lloydp21@live.com>wrote:

Starting to see how I think the original claim is a bit... wobbly? :)

Lloyd Parsons
No I'm not.

Sandman
I asked David. You obviously don't see that :)

Lloyd Parsons
But then I'm looking at iOS7 on a non-retina iPad which pretty much sucked from the get=go for being colorful.

Sandman
Uh, for being colorful? So iOS 7 was.. too colorful? I'm getting mixed signals here.

Lloyd Parsons
Lots of comments about that very thing in a whole lot of forums. Not so much now though as people either switched or just decided they could tolerate it.

I'm in the tolerate group. Though I'll be tolerating it on only one device going forward.

Then there's Yosemite. More of the same dull crap that iOS7 brought to the table.

Sandman
Ok, so "dull" to me would be "less color" whend iscussing colors, and we've established that iOS does not have less color than earlier iOS versions, so I have no idea what you mean by "dull" in relation to your earlier comments.

No "we've" not established that at all. At best, "you've" established that in your own mind. That's not quite the same thing.

But in reality 'dull' doesn't just mean the color, though that is part of it. It is lack of contrast, pale pastel colors, flatness and so forth.

All combined, makes iOS7 and beyond a very dull boy!

Lloyd Parsons
If you like that, stick with it. I don't, so I won't. You'll get to enjoy some things that don't matter to me that are coming, but that isn't of any concern to me.

Sandman
I know. And again, I couldn't care less about the fact that you are, or have, switched. I'm just trying to understand the motives behind that, and you're making that increasinly difficult for every post :-D

It's the plot of the story. I thought, what could I possibly post that would screw with Sandman's mind the most? Seems I hit the nail on the head.

-- Lloyd

Sandman (1h & 43m)