Re: Another step towards Wi...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
Message-ID<slrnm0edv1.o4q.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsLloyd Parsons
FollowupsLloyd Parsons (16m) > Sandman

In article <c6oqjhFg77lU1@mid.individual.net>, Lloyd Parsons <lloydp21@live.com>wrote:

Sandman
Starting to see how I think the original claim is a bit... wobbly? :)

Lloyd Parsons
No I'm not.

I asked David. You obviously don't see that :)

But then I'm looking at iOS7 on a non-retina iPad which pretty much sucked from the get=go for being colorful.

Uh, for being colorful? So iOS 7 was.. too colorful? I'm getting mixed signals here.

Lots of comments about that very thing in a whole lot of forums. Not so much now though as people either switched or just decided they could tolerate it.

I'm in the tolerate group. Though I'll be tolerating it on only one device going forward.

Then there's Yosemite. More of the same dull crap that iOS7 brought to the table.

Ok, so "dull" to me would be "less color" whend iscussing colors, and we've established that iOS does not have less color than earlier iOS versions, so I have no idea what you mean by "dull" in relation to your earlier comments.

If you like that, stick with it. I don't, so I won't. You'll get to enjoy some things that don't matter to me that are coming, but that isn't of any concern to me.

I know. And again, I couldn't care less about the fact that you are, or have, switched. I'm just trying to understand the motives behind that, and you're making that increasinly difficult for every post :-D

-- Sandman[.net]