Re: Another step towards Wi...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
Message-ID<slrnm0dd3n.jmp.mr@irc.sandman.net>
Followsed

In article <b1ff06c4-ac1c-44e8-9cd7-e010c6dbcb49@googlegroups.com>, ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

ed
On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:51:12 PM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <e5b462e0-802e-4321-82e6-7de53b26b739@googlegroups.com>, ed wrote:

ed
Hi Sandman! :). The irony is actually that you're denying it in a thread where you keep giving Lloyd a hard time about his stated reasons

Sandman
I would ask you to support that lie, but I know you won't or can't. Carry on trolling, Ed. It's what you do best.

ed
dude, when everyone (seriously, when was the last time me, lloyd, dave, aland, and nashton all agreed on something?) agrees you're being... "difficult", and you don't think you are, perhaps you need to step back and examine how you're coming off?

I am ok with Lloyd and Dave thinking I'm "difficult". I was in reference to the explicit lies you posted about me. It's not like you posted and expressed a view about me being "difficult", Ed. You posted lies about me. Like you always do.

You can't justify lies with consensus.

And Nashton? Seriously? You've really sunk this low?

I'm not sure Lloyd thinks I'm "difficult", I have questioned his motives and he's having a hard time explaining them. That may be difficult for him, sure.

Dave has obviously misunderstood a lot of things, like thinking there is an argument or that I have been insulting Lloyd, so he's confused, which could also be difficult.

And then we have Ed, who always takes a chance to post some misinformation, lies and trolling.

-- Sandman[.net]