Re: Another step towards Wi...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
FromAlan Baker
Date08/30/2014 06:18 (08/29/2014 21:18)
Message-ID<ltrjat$mkm$1@news.datemas.de>
FollowsNashton

On 2014-08-29 21:27:51 +0000, Nashton said:

Nashton
On 2014-08-29 5:59 PM, Lloyd Parsons wrote:

Lloyd Parsons
On 29 Aug 2014 16:44, "Rob" wrote:

Rob
Looks like you got a couple of Apple assholes upset with your decision. Oh well, fuck em.

Lloyd Parsons
That's uncalled for.

Nashton
What, they're not upset?

Who have you seen who is upset, Nicolas?

Lloyd Parsons
They have their opinions that I happen to respect.

Nashton
Your loss.

Lloyd Parsons
In this case it Doesn't matter as the die is cast and I won't change back any time soon.

Well, except for 'Gary'. He's just an Apple fanboi of the worst sort!! :)

Nashton
Gary is a negligible quantity, even more so than the other Apple whores that spend their lives advocating from a tax-dodging multinational.

Who does that?