Re: Another step towards Wi...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
Message-ID<slrnm0ecdi.o4q.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsDavid Fritzinger

In article <dfritzin-50C36E.09502303092014@news.eternal-september.org>, David Fritzinger wrote:

Sandman
Yet, you're saying I'm *insulting* him? That's just weird.

David Fritzinger
I guess we'll just have to disagree about this. No harm done, we just disagree.

Sandman
You're free to disagree as much as you like, and I realize it's too much to ask for you to explain *why* you disagree.

David Fritzinger
I believe that I have in my previous posts, in great length and detail.

You haven't. Nowhere is there any explanation why and where you think I have insulted him. I looked.

In fact, you claimed I was insulting him in a post, the top most quote level above is my response to that post where I am asking how you can think I am insulting him, and your followup snipped the entire post and just said that you disagree, without ever explaining why.

-- Sandman[.net]