Re: Another step towards Wi...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Another step towards Windows
FromNashton
Date08/28/2014 12:15 (08/28/2014 07:15)
Message-ID<ltmvg5$he3$1@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsLloyd Parsons
FollowupsLloyd Parsons (2h & 5m) > Nashton
Sandman (20h & 28m)

On 2014-08-27 8:56 PM, Lloyd Parsons wrote:

Lloyd Parsons
I've said I wasn't happy with the path Apple is taking with Yosemite, And I wasn't enamored of the look and feel of iOS7 for the same reasons. Skinny font, little contrast and shades of pastel. All make It difficult on my eyes.

Not to mention the tiny, miniscule effing screen.

So today I went to Verizon and got a new HTC One (M8) Windows phone.

Nice.

Wow, what a sweet phone!! Real colors and contrast, a 5" screen that Is a little bigger than I had planned on getting and it is FAST!! Faster with Windows than with Android which this phone also comes out With.

I had to buy a couple apps, but they were mostly cheap and I've got Everything I actually use covered.

BTW, Cortana is very nice. I've seen the ads about it but haven't Played around too much with it yet.

Next up is selling the MBPr... :(

So, you're not photographer. If you're going to switch, the Lumia 1020, if you're interested in photography, would have been a much better choice. The thing is *amazing*.

Lloyd Parsons (2h & 5m) > Nashton
Sandman (20h & 28m)