Re: mac sales down

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: mac sales down
FromSteve Carroll
Date05/12/2008 18:54 (05/12/2008 10:54)
Message-ID<trollkiller-AFEBCF.10544012052008@newsgroups.comcast.net>
FollowsSnit

In article <C44DBD0F.B8C6A%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
"Steve Carroll" <trollkiller@TK.com>stated in post trollkiller-28EBC0.06574212052008@newsgroups.comcast.net on 5/12/08 5:57 AM:

Steve Carroll
In article <C44D0DFC.B8B23%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
"Tim Murray" <no-spam@thankyou.com>stated in post I0PVj.3124$hv2.2824@bignews5.bellsouth.net on 5/11/08 8:43 PM:

Tim Murray
On Sun, 11 May 2008 22:53:51 -0400, Snit wrote:

Snit
Why, Hamster Boy, would you call weedhopper "Zara"?

Tim Murray
You've been here long enough. You know it is.

Snit
Show me the proof. I am not saying you are wrong - I am merely noting that if there is not proof (or, really, strong support) then the accusation should be dropped.

As an example: there is plenty of reason to suspect that CSMA Moderator is one of Steve Carroll's sock puppets

Steve Carroll
Show evidence that I ever used "one" sock puppet any time you'd like to.

Snit
- stronger evidence, I believe, than that Zara and weedhopper are the same - but I do not bring that up repeatedly.

Steve Carroll
You're lying... you've brought it up repeatedly... in a failed attempt to convince people that I use a sock puppet army... like you do.

Snit
Steve Carroll Steve Carrroll Fretwizz Smit Snit Sigmond "Evil" John

Oh, that's right...

... your ruse has never worked? Correct. No one was ever fooled... not even John.

p.s. I knew your killfiling of me wouldn't last long... it never does.

-- "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much just throw it away". - Snit