SubjectRe: mac sales down
Message-ID<C4536E73.B9EB6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsKeith Ream

"Keith Ream" <Keith.Ream.mailSPLINTER@gmail.com>stated in post g0l3ue$336$1@registered.motzarella.org on 5/16/08 4:04 PM:

Snit
And another gem from Steve:

"Persistence in the face of one public ass-whupping after another only equates to moronity. I don't know if that's a word or not but if it is, a picture of these TITs are proudly perched above the definition." - Steve Carroll

Yes, those are really the words of Steve Carroll...

Steve Carroll
And I still stand behind them 100%. I'm totally serious when I say that I *do* believe you're a moron for taking a public ass-whupping on a daily basis for years on end. Strangely, you're obviously not smart enough to be as embarrassed as you should be.

Keith Ream
Who do you think is whopping his ass?

Steve Carroll
Reality.

I'm just the messenger.

Keith Ream
You are the asshat who cannot accept the reality about UPS's and have not been able to offer an arguement against Snit about Bush. Your attempts to puff up your ego do not chante that.

Exactly correct... except now multiply it by *years* of Steve Carroll being an utter and complete failure in every debate he has ever had with me. I certainly cannot think of an exception... and I bet he cannot either.

-- I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.