Re: mac sales down

Keith Ream
SubjectRe: mac sales down
FromKeith Ream
Date05/16/2008 05:42 (05/15/2008 20:42)
Message-ID<g0ivr4$uca$1@registered.motzarella.org>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (1h & 38m)

Snit wrote:

Snit
"Keith Ream" <Keith.Ream.mailSPLINTER@gmail.com>stated in post g0inp4$1o9$1@registered.motzarella.org on 5/15/08 6:24 PM:

Keith Ream
Snit wrote:

Snit
"Glorb" <Glorb@orb.com>stated in post 167c6$482cc208$4389@news.teranews.com on 5/15/08 4:06 PM:

Glorb
Snit wrote:

Snit
"Glorb" <Glorb@orb.com>stated in post efa7b$482cafd7$27756@news.teranews.com on 5/15/08 2:49 PM:

Glorb
Snit wrote:

Snit
"Glorb" <Glorb@orb.com>stated in post 14319$482c9ca8$19323@news.teranews.com on 5/15/08 1:27 PM:

Glorb
Snit wrote:

Snit
"Glorb" <Glorb@orb.com>stated in post 1d9d4$482c9371$13663@news.teranews.com on 5/15/08 12:48 PM:

Glorb
Many people and not just for rational reasons. People like the cool factor of having a tiny computer much as they like the cool factor of certain cars.

IOW, you're saying it's for irrational, egotistical people who don't really do much with a computer?

Alan Baker
Even if your initial supposition were the case, where is it written that the irrational and egotistical must per se not "really do much with a computer"?

Glorb
In the place where it says "they bought a Mac Mini."

Snit
What do you expect them to not be able to do?

Glorb
What are you doing with a Mac Mini?

Snit
I do not own one, so nothing.

Glorb
So your support of the Mac Mini is meaningless.

Snit
Now can you answer my question or will you just dodge with more questions:

What do you expect them to not be able to do?

Glorb
Anything that you're doing with other Macs.

I removed your lies and unnecessary repetition.

I removed your unnecessary verbiage.

Snit
By the way, your clock is off by one second.

So is Steve Carroll's.

Just weird.

Keith Ream
I just checked headers and they are off by one second but in the opposite direction of each other. Maybe they are not the same person. Really who cares? Both are asshats.

Snit
I just checked again and sometimes the times seem to not be off at all... so it is really a fraction of a second. :)

Posting styles are the same. Asshat and Glorb are the same person.

-- Remove the SPLINTER to email me

Snit (1h & 38m)