Re: mac sales down

Mayor Of R'lyeh
SubjectRe: mac sales down
FromMayor Of R'lyeh
Date05/15/2008 22:55 (05/15/2008 16:55)
Message-ID<3p8p241jsq32v1914g6hq0ab6oo9fg7ssv@4ax.com>
FollowsGeorge Graves
FollowupsAlan Baker (18m)

On Thu, 15 May 2008 13:01:55 -0700, George Graves <gmgraves2@comcast.net>wrote:

George Graves
On Thu, 15 May 2008 12:06:26 -0700, hh wrote (in article <46e88c90-c313-4396-9182-3189d7b324dd@27g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>):

-hh
George Graves <gmgrav...@comcast.net>wrote:

George Graves
Somebody needs to tell Clyde that the place where he so stupidly thinks I live no longer exists. It was torn down (and if one does a street view in Google on that address, one can see the construction fence and the porta-potty on the empty lot - the picture was obviously taken during construction) and replaced by million dollar+ condos ...

-hh
By the same logic, I'm living in an old apple orchard, but the Mayor will never be able to pull up a satellite picture online that shows that. At best, he can find that there's still one tree remaining on my next store neighbor's property.

George Graves
Very few Cadillacs bought from salvage yards have working air conditioners. Since that's the only kind of car shopping Clyde does, its unlikely that any of the wrecks rusting in the yard of his sagging hillbilly shack have functioning AC.

-hh
Hey, watch those 'hillbilly' jokes: they resent being associated with midwesterners, as their Gasohol graft politics has raised the price of corn and made the hillbilly's moonshine much more expensive to produce!

-hh

George Graves
Yeah, I'd forgotten that. At any rate, calling Clyde a hillbilly is an insult to the most in-bred of mountain williams. :->

And somehow you two wonder why I consider you both simple-minded idiots. Does your discourse ever rise above playground level?