SubjectRe: mac sales down
Message-ID<C45267BF.B9AF4%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsKeith Ream

"Keith Ream" <Keith.Ream.mailSPLINTER@gmail.com>stated in post g0ivr4$uca$1@registered.motzarella.org on 5/15/08 8:42 PM:

So is Steve Carroll's.

Just weird.

Keith Ream
I just checked headers and they are off by one second but in the opposite direction of each other. Maybe they are not the same person. Really who cares? Both are asshats.

Snit
I just checked again and sometimes the times seem to not be off at all... so it is really a fraction of a second. :)

Keith Ream
Posting styles are the same. Asshat and Glorb are the same person.

It does seem likely, though "Glorb" does not obsess about me as much as Steve Carroll does. Still, they both have the same level of stupidity and even the same form... look at the UPS debate for proof of that!

-- The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Unknown