Re: mac sales down

Glorb
SubjectRe: mac sales down
FromGlorb
Date05/16/2008 01:01 (05/15/2008 18:01)
Message-ID<e3a35$482cc0ad$3229@news.teranews.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (7m)

Snit wrote:

Snit
"Glorb" <Glorb@orb.com>stated in post 4e891$482caf09$27416@news.teranews.com on 5/15/08 2:45 PM:

What Keith Ream stated:

Many people and not just for rational reasons. People like the cool factor of having a tiny computer much as they like the cool factor of certain cars.

Your reply:

IOW, you're saying it's for irrational, egotistical people who don't really do much with a computer?

Glorb
I didn't forget either of those, and I stand by my answer.

Snit
Being that Keith Ream did *not* say it was for people who were "egotistical" nor for people who "don't really do much with a computer"

Glorb
Sure he did. He said they buy an inadequate computer just because it looks cool.

Snit
No, he did not. You are simply lying.

your interpretation of his comments is clearly faulty.

Glorb
Your disagreement does not render my interpretation faulty.

Snit
Correct: it is not my disagreement which renders your interpretation faulty. You simply lied.

We can go round and round on this for the next 6 months, if you like, but it will not change the fact your comments were absurd.

Glorb
You're confusing your lies with facts again.

Snit
You lied. I quoted your lie. You can deal with it or not.

Asshat.

-- "Facts are facts whether or not you or I can prove them." -- Alan Baker ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

Snit (7m)