Re: mac sales down

Chance Furlong
SubjectRe: mac sales down
FromChance Furlong
Date05/12/2008 04:48 (05/11/2008 21:48)
Message-ID<t-bone-79C50F.21481811052008@unlimited.newshosting.com>
Followsweedhopper
FollowupsSnit (5m)
weedhopper (9h & 54m)

In article <lNNVj.1851$Kk3.483@bignews9.bellsouth.net>, "weedhopper" <whopper@verizon.com>wrote:

weedhopper
"Chance Furlong" <t-bone@megakatcity.com>wrote in message news:t-bone-6B6FC9.19343811052008@unlimited.newshosting.com...

Chance Furlong
In article <GHKVj.2487$ah4.231@flpi148.ffdc.sbc.com>, "John Slade" <hhitman86@pacbell.net>wrote:

John Slade
The reason why OS X market share will remain small is because Apple only wants to make it for a tiny segment of the computer market. That being the Mac. If it was available to every other PC, it might catch on and morecompanies would write software for it. As it is now, it's just a niche OS.

John

Chance Furlong
Get on the ball and start promoting Apple and OS X, Johnny, then it may catch on.

weedhopper
Are you for real, hamster boy? Or just totally fucked up?

Yes, I'm for real, zara, and I am not screwed up. Sorry to disappoint you.

Snit (5m)
weedhopper (9h & 54m)