Re: mac sales down

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: mac sales down
FromSteve Carroll
Date05/17/2008 18:49 (05/17/2008 10:49)
Message-ID<trollkiller-1FEB20.10494117052008@newsgroups.comcast.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (10m) > Steve Carroll

In article <C454572B.BA0E2%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
"Steve Carroll" <trollkiller@TK.com>stated in post trollkiller-8828A1.09594517052008@newsgroups.comcast.net on 5/17/08 8:59 AM:

Keith Ream
You are the asshat who cannot accept the reality about UPS's

Steve Carroll
I accept that you believe you are right and I believe I am right.

Snit
Sure, and I have no problem with that. I have support, of course, and you do not, but that is the norm for our debates.

Did you not understand the support that George provided? Or do you think that support coming from a person writing to csma doesn't count?

-- "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much just throw it away". - Snit