Re: mac sales down

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: mac sales down
FromAlan Baker
Date05/20/2008 23:16 (05/20/2008 23:16)
Message-ID<alangbaker-E6D0A8.14164120052008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]>
Followsweedhopper
Followupsweedhopper (1h & 4m)

In article <zwGYj.12619$hv2.4990@bignews5.bellsouth.net>, "weedhopper" <whopper@verizon.com>wrote:

Mitch
And because you aren't really concerned with the facts -- noting your change in the numbers above.

weedhopper
Your right, Apple means nothing to me.

1. "You're" not "your".

2. You're here, aren't you?

-- "The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" -- "I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone "It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix." -- "It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix' (Edwin on Mac OS X) '[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' -- 'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM) 'Solaris is just a marketing rename of Sun OS.' -- 'Sun OS is not included on the timeline of Solaris because it's a different OS.' (Edwin on Sun)

weedhopper (1h & 4m)