Re: mac sales down

weedhopper
SubjectRe: mac sales down
Fromweedhopper
Date05/20/2008 22:30 (05/20/2008 16:30)
Message-ID<zwGYj.12619$hv2.4990@bignews5.bellsouth.net>
FollowsMitch
FollowupsAlan Baker (46m) > weedhopper

"Mitch" <mitch@hawaii.rr>wrote in message news:200520080620554970%mitch@hawaii.rr...

Mitch
In article <n4CYj.8214$Kk3.1280@bignews9.bellsouth.net>, weedhopper <whopper@verizon.com>wrote:

weedhopper
3% global market share 30 years ago - 3% global marketshare today. I don't see any growth.

Mitch
Of course not -- because you think growth is indicated by market share. Because you are rounding off the numbers given to where they are the same.

So you want to argue about .01 vs .02?

Because you are dishonestly motivated to a particular conclusion.

3%. No dishonesty here.

And because you aren't really concerned with the facts -- noting your change in the numbers above.

Your right, Apple means nothing to me. Unlike you, who worships an appliance, and the corporation who had it manufactured in Asia.