FollowsTim Murray
FollowupsSteve Carroll (9h & 1m) > Snit
Tim Murray (1d & 19m) > Snit

"Tim Murray" <no-spam@thankyou.com>stated in post I0PVj.3124$hv2.2824@bignews5.bellsouth.net on 5/11/08 8:43 PM:

Tim Murray
On Sun, 11 May 2008 22:53:51 -0400, Snit wrote:

Snit
Why, Hamster Boy, would you call weedhopper "Zara"?

Tim Murray
You've been here long enough. You know it is.

Show me the proof. I am not saying you are wrong - I am merely noting that if there is not proof (or, really, strong support) then the accusation should be dropped.

As an example: there is plenty of reason to suspect that CSMA Moderator is one of Steve Carroll's sock puppets - stronger evidence, I believe, than that Zara and weedhopper are the same - but I do not bring that up repeatedly.

-- The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations. - David Friedman

Steve Carroll (9h & 1m) > Snit
Tim Murray (1d & 19m) > Snit