Re: mac sales down

Steve de Mena
SubjectRe: mac sales down
FromSteve de Mena
Date05/16/2008 18:56 (05/16/2008 09:56)
Message-ID<Y6qdnftCkZZDIbDVnZ2dnUVZ_j2dnZ2d@giganews.com>
Follows-hh
FollowupsAlan Baker (4m)
-hh (34m) > Steve de Mena

-hh wrote:

-hh
Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net>wrote:

Alan Baker
Steve de Mena <st...@stevedemena.com>wrote:

-hh wrote:

-hh
Freshly minted sockpuppet "Glorb" <Gl...@orb.com> Gosh, we're still under 40GB used. Need I continue?

My Pictures folder is 40.5 GB System folder is 4GB Library folder is 104 GB Music volume is 1.9 TB Steve

Alan Baker
And you are obviously not a typical home user.

-hh
Few USENT posters are.

Steve, how about a breakdown as to what's in that huge Library folder of yours?

I'm pretty sure the Library folder is so big due to the many music apps I have and their large sample libraries, which typically get installed in the "Library" hierarchy. I have Logic Studio and all the Apple "Jam Packs", Native Instruments "Kontakt" and "Battery" (with a couple of add-on drum libraries).

I broke it down some... /Library/Audio 56 GB /Library/Application Support 41 GB /Library/Application Support/Garageband 22 GB /Library/Application Support/DVD Studio Pro 8.4 GB /Library/Application Support/Logic 4.7 GB /Library/Printers 3 GB

Steve