Re: mac sales down

-hh
SubjectRe: mac sales down
From-hh
Date05/16/2008 19:31 (05/16/2008 10:31)
Message-ID<b7daba90-e389-4d7c-b82e-6fae0c2fb168@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com>
FollowsSteve de Mena
FollowupsSteve de Mena (32m)

Steve de Mena <st...@stevedemena.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
-hh wrote:

Steve, how about a breakdown as to what's in that huge Library folder of yours?

I'm pretty sure the Library folder is so big due to the many music apps I have and their large sample libraries, which typically get installed in the "Library" hierarchy. =A0I have Logic Studio and all the Apple "Jam Packs", Native Instruments "Kontakt" and "Battery" (with a couple of add-on drum libraries).

I broke it down some... /Library/Audio =A0 56 GB /Library/Application Support 41 GB =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 /Library/Application Support/Garageband =A0 22 GB =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 /Library/Application Support/DVD Studio Pro 8.4 GB =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 /Library/Application Support/Logic 4.7 GB /Library/Printers 3 GB

Thanks for this info. Personally, I don't use Garageband, so I've never added to its libraries. I'll try to remember to take a look at my relevant size numbers this weekend to perform a comparison of what the default starting condition's size is like.

-hh