Re: mac sales down

Keith Ream
SubjectRe: mac sales down
FromKeith Ream
Date05/16/2008 03:29 (05/15/2008 18:29)
Message-ID<g0io2d$2op$1@registered.motzarella.org>
FollowsSnit

Snit wrote:

Snit
"Glorb" <Glorb@orb.com>stated in post efa7b$482cafd7$27756@news.teranews.com on 5/15/08 2:49 PM:

Glorb
Snit wrote:

Snit
"Glorb" <Glorb@orb.com>stated in post 14319$482c9ca8$19323@news.teranews.com on 5/15/08 1:27 PM:

Glorb
Snit wrote:

Snit
"Glorb" <Glorb@orb.com>stated in post 1d9d4$482c9371$13663@news.teranews.com on 5/15/08 12:48 PM:

Keith Ream
Many people and not just for rational reasons. People like the cool factor of having a tiny computer much as they like the cool factor of certain cars.

Glorb
IOW, you're saying it's for irrational, egotistical people who don't really do much with a computer?

Alan Baker
Even if your initial supposition were the case, where is it written that the irrational and egotistical must per se not "really do much with a computer"?

Glorb
In the place where it says "they bought a Mac Mini."

Snit
What do you expect them to not be able to do?

Glorb
What are you doing with a Mac Mini?

Snit
I do not own one, so nothing.

Glorb
So your support of the Mac Mini is meaningless.

Snit
Now can you answer my question or will you just dodge with more questions:

What do you expect them to not be able to do?

Glorb
Anything that you're doing with other Macs.

I removed your lies and unnecessary repetition.

Snit
Gee, you:

* Post from the same time zone as Steve Carroll

* You put words into others mouths just like Steve Carroll

* You snip and run just like Steve Carroll

Here is what you ran from:

--------- I do not own one, so nothing.

Now can you answer my question or will you just dodge with more questions:

What do you expect them to not be able to do?

What Keith Ream stated:

Many people and not just for rational reasons. People like the cool factor of having a tiny computer much as they like the cool factor of certain cars.

Your reply:

IOW, you're saying it's for irrational, egotistical people who don't really do much with a computer?

Being that Keith Ream did *not* say it was for people who were "egotistical" nor for people who "don't really do much with a computer" your interpretation of his comments is clearly faulty. We can go round and round on this for the next 6 months, if you like, but it will not change the fact your comments were absurd. ---------

You, simply, lied and when you were called on it you ran. Just as Steve Carroll does. Amazing, eh?

People buy most things for reasons other than just rational ones. Are Nikes any better than off brands? Is Jello any better than generic gelitin? Not really. Are people egotistical for getting Nikes? Glorb is another asshat. -- Remove the SPLINTER to email me