Re: Snit digest 61 / 2015-1...

Slimer
SubjectRe: Snit digest 61 / 2015-12-01
FromSlimer
Date12/01/2015 18:34 (12/01/2015 12:34)
Message-ID<n3klil$fi1$1@dont-email.me>
PGPgpg: Signature made Tue Dec 1 18:34:31 2015 CET gpg: using RSA key 8C057E07FFAEBFAE gpg: BAD signature from "Andrzej Matuch " [unknown]
FollowsSandman

On 2015-12-01 11:26 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D2830A04.65A6A%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[530] You claim I am incorrect... but show no evidence.

Sandman
Incorrect.

He's like one of the Linux losers; you can show him piles of evidence and he'll either tell you that the source is not credible or ignore it altogether. It's not worth even bothering and I get the impression that it's the reason why Peter the Klöwn adamantly refuses to give him any kind of information.

Of course, Peter the Klöwn is known to make idiotic comments and probably wouldn't have been able to find evidence even if he wanted to.

-- Slimer EFF & OpenMedia member / IFAW & PETA supporter Wretched Stallman says: "Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda machine."

"I am clearly quite ethical / moral." - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 24th, 2015 <D27A422F.6521B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Wow! You think all the service members coming home who suffer from PTSD are not "real men" because they have challenges with anxiety!" - Snit, claiming that his anxiety is comparable to post-traumatic stress disorder, November 30th, 2015 <n3i428$mqo@dont-email.me>

"Slimer started by saying someone with morals and values would not "submit" to anxiety.." - Snit, lying about what I said, November 30th, 2015 <D282221C.6596C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"PTSD is a form of anxiety disorder. It is not something outside of anxiety disorders. Once again you show your ignorance." - Snit, another unquotable lie, November 30th, 2015 <D281FC1A.6591F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>