SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
Message-ID<D281B557.6586F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 11/30/15, 7:53 AM, in article n3hnob$33m$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-11-30 9:37 AM, cc wrote:

cc
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 10:27:42 AM UTC-5, Snit wrote:

Snit
I know I seek out those who think differently than I do so I can gain a broader perspective.

cc
Your "broader perspective" has you generalizing that conservatives are racist, insular, support terrorism, are evil, are not compassionate, etc. I have not found that to be the case, in general. Lately you seem to apply the same to Christians, which I also have not found to be the case.

Slimer
$50 of my Conservative money, per month, goes to supporting a variety of causes. I can guarantee you that the bleeding heart Muhammad Al-Snit Prescott Computer Guy doesn't give a penny to anyone and probably only donates a can of Chef Boyardee every Christmas.

See: you make things up about others to feel better about yourself. You are seeking to redeem yourself. Fine.

Even though I'm Conservative, I help out everywhere I can and even though I don't particularly like them, I probably help Muslims to feel more welcome at work than anyone else in the building. Conservative generally means Christian and the latter obligates you to be as good of a person as you can be in practise, not only _speak_ nice things as most Liberals do.

Again, insults. Amazing. Your actions are to make up stories about others, to put others down, and to beg for special entitlements.

cc
With your denigration and generalizations you're really no different than the people you are attempting to put down.

Slimer
Liberals disgust me, especially with their lack of faith. They can be atheists all that they want but I have no reason to share their beliefs or to even respect them.

Ah, so that is what it comes down to. You have no respect for those who do not accept your religion. OK.

With all that I know about my faith, the one true faith, I will not tolerate parasites like Muhammad Al-Snit Prescott Terrorist Guy saying anything negative about it.

You think your religion deserves special entitlements... you should be immune to the types of attacks you make against others with different religions or no religion.

Comes down to the common conservative world view that you are a special snowflake that deserves special entitlements others do not.

I can only hope that he will eventually find religion and realize how idiotic being an atheist is but I'm convinced that it's already too late and that they have already found a comfortable spot for him in the lake of eternal fire... where he will continue to troll.

Notice I do not put people down for their religion or lack of religion. Atheist, Christian, Muslim, FSM, Jew, .... whatever. Does not bother me one bit.

You see that as persecution... I do not put Christians above the others so this means I must be against them. I do not treat you like the special snowflake you wish you were.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>