Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/01/2015 00:55 (11/30/2015 15:55)
Message-ID<536a6fa5-38d1-41bd-86d8-d9d51df240c6@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:00:06 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 11/30/15, 3:42 PM, in article n3ij8i$nh8$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-11-30 5:10 PM, Edward Stansfield wrote:

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:23:22 -0500, Slimer wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-11-30 1:04 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D281C6F1.65897%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Slimer
If Muhammad Al-Snit Prescott Terrorist Guy had morals and values, he wouldn't submit to something as pathetic as anxiety and would be determined to work hard in and out of the house to feed and clothe his family. He'd be dedicated to his work rather than to Usenet.

Instead, we have mush who is scared of facing the world because of "anxiety" but cures himself by making everyone else on the Internet miserable with his idiotic dedication to pointless debates.

Snit
Wow! Again you attack a your fantasies of a person and not any ideas the person has. Shows your lack of confidence. But let us look at your view of anxiety: many of our service members come back with PTSD - an "anxiety issue". This has a huge impact on their lives... and your response to anxiety disorders is to say people should just get over it.

Sandman
Only, he didn't actually tell you to "get over it". He just said that he dislikes that your personal health issues make you post repeatedly on usenet over pointless debates. Something I'm sure you would agree with - when was the last time you had a "debate" on usenet that had a point? I mean, a debate that had a goal you felt was achieved successfully? Aren't you always found in threads disagreeing with pretty much everyone?

Slimer
He put words in my mouth, a shocker.

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
Several times in fact. Same with Owl. That is what he does and then he will quote those statements over and over as if you actually made them.

Slimer
Lucky for me I don't see his posts and that the whole newsgroup believes his credibility is zero.

Snit
Nope. Evidence shows I have great credibility...

Sure <eyeroll>, just not on usenet:

1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area and a login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to e-mail it to you, and a bot will send an e-mail. *That* is the e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes he's that fucked in the head and starved for attention that he'd claim it to be an e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get sucked into his little circus. The e-mail, in this particular instance, did probably originate from Sandman.net." 27 Feb 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dac74355552b4cc7

2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by behaviour and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts, I wish you'd leave too. Please note that despite the amazing silliness that is Edwin, I have never made the same wish of him." 27 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4a7c3ebf3fc10221

3- amicus_curious (COLA): "Where on earth do you get the idea that I am arguing with you, little man? Is your name "Hadron"? Shoo! Go back to your mail order business!" 29 May 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/00ee203fe6183b1b

4- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth, you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting the newsgroup." 27 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/52eab53a559e00ce

5- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to weasel out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole." 25 Jun 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/51b43d6c9613c9da

6- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why not just let them go away and show how responsible a member of CSMA you are? You could show your enemies up by being better than them, rise above the low level you so obviously dislike. Anything, just stop...." 26 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d6ffb6b06aa237e5

7- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If yes, then troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you set to expire, but it's fixed now." 13 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8a98d179b2ff9578

8- BaJoRi: "You know it, and I know it, and everyone else who has read your idiocy knows it. I took your statement, showed it to be wrong, then added even more, just to be a dick and REALLY show you to be a fool. You need to judiciously snip out pertinent points because you are an intellectually dwarfed turd-burglar." 11 Nov 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.vacation.las-vegas/msg/647944511b74b82f

9- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group can be if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more people don't do the same.." 5 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0706dbef8ce1f903

10- Bob B.: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group, but since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a decent discussion about anything. The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some people just can't stop feeding him." 27 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3d2f1dff196ca190

11- bunny: Subject "snit makes me sad", Text "really actually =3D:-( 9 Oct 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/4e31cb49c1e2d432

12- Brian: "LOL, Has anyone ever been more universally hated on the USENET than Snit? Too bad he craves the hatred and negative attention. We will read about him in the news some day soon going on a shooting rampage. Somebody should get the pychopath some help before he VT's a bunch of people. 29 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/66a89e4f5c89f489

13- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill, but you and Steve don't help. You encourage him to post, which he doesn't need to do. We would all be better off if you just ignore him. 17 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2ed879f256677548

14- Carlo Coggi: "He must believe he is surrounded by 'trolls' ... in the groups he trolls in, that is. I wondered if the idiotrollers like snit would reply to this thread. Of course, I didn't see his posts, only your reply". 07 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5ea48f7a84115fd1

15- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for you to learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of course, that your Usenet browser has a kill-filter." 5 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2c390a34b05b24a9

16- cc (COLA): "You are incapable of letting anything go. In fact, I guarantee you will respond to this post in under 3 hours. Hell, I'd be surprised if it takes longer than 30 minutes. If I really wanted to, I could make this little side topic go on forever, because you are a complete moron who just has to respond to anything written about or to you, even if it just means repeating yourself." 1 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3712090033411605

17- Chance Furlong: "HPT, Wally, Sandman, C Lund, Steve Carroll and Tim Adams are not trolls and do not troll. You, on the other hand, are a troll." 27 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/28c267f26965b43f

18- Chris Ahlstrom (COLA): "I try to go more by the contents of the posts. Although some clowns (e.g. Snit) spew out so much chaff it is not worth the effort." 14 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8b6a982957c7c9d5

Chris Ahlstrom (COLA): "Actually, many of the advocates are sick to death of Snit's never-ending puerile blather about trivialities. The occasional reasonable conversations are too few and far between." 6 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/811326833ba71864

19- Chris Clement: "ugh....geez man.....let it go" 5 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ed093996df6547b2

20- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him 'shit', and rightly so, for they way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the bus depot, and simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes. It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk* him..." 12 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/18099f8aa067f4a5

21- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to "win" an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why must you keep this up? What results are you expecting?"

22- CozmicDebris: "I'm done with your three year old games. The archives show my answers and your inability to process them. Keep posting your list and proving that you are an idiot troll. I will not address it any further- you being too stupid to realize and accept that is not my problem". 22 Nov 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cellular.attws/msg/0aa65b7a132dbfe8

23- cshenk: "I happen to believe him over you... and I doubt I'd be the only person in this ng to do so. You have given people a lot of 'evidence' that you are dishonest... as 'evidenced' by the quotes list." .... "Why stop with Jonas? Why not call the entire list of people on your quotes list 'liars'? After all, they have all labeled you a liar, troll or worse." 27 Nov 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/909a59de04850ef5

24- Dave Fritzinger: "[snip of stuff I really don't care to read] Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do something, but please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!!" 2 Jun 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/57bb2fc42ec0f290

25- Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost all of them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have so many diverse people who share a common perception where do you think the problem lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The answer doesn't require an advanced degree to figure out." 30 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/73edac32c3ad530b

26- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought you knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was presented to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you." 30 Nov 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3254ec7af27bfb0f

27- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar and loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me where i stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time, then start up responding as if you were a normal person. i suppose it's tough for the magnitude of your 'loserdom' to stick, so it loses some of it's sharpness when i stop responding to you. you almost always start responding back in a semi normal way, but inevitably degenerate. it's once again that time. i can only ask that you pass my condolences to your wife and unborn child for having to put up with such a dishonest fool as yourself. (well, if your wife is a loser as well, just pass those condolences to the rug-rat to be; if not, double condolences to her)." 30 Apr 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/71f74dd6d806ce77

28- Edward Stanfield: "Snit thinks the rules that apply to honest and honorable people apply to him. That is absurd. He is the biggest liar in Usenet history. Mackay posted the email to prove Snit was using sock puppets and he still is. Snit can not give up his socks puppets and shills. They are the only ones who ever support him." 28 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5b52494d96d12229

29- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the worst troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger, and you've almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you to post a list of out of context arguments, and lies, and forgeries about your enemies labled as a "peace effort" has to be one of the craziest stunts you've pulled. It's all about your sick need for attention, your need to be center stage at all times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it would make people look at you." 18 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/37e4a720619642a0

30- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a doctor." 24 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6f6c88356b54fc15

31- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the points in my post and you are back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How childishly typical of you, Snit." 16 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55214ccfb7414fe5

32- Fa-groon: "I don't read Snit period. He's been killfiled since the first day I posted here. [....] I don't want to 'do like Snit'. As far as I'm concerned, Snit doesn't even exist." 15 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dcfbff305ba8b7f0

33- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been coming to CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among people, besides the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I feel that it is like being in a room of really young children trying there best to best the other person. The one common thing among all of this seems to be you. I hate to be like this, but facts are facts. You seem to be in the middle of a great percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs and more about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has always been al little adversarial but you have personally crank it up to the point that this place is no longer fun. Congratulations on stopping CSMA and making this place your own personal circus." 12 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/bbe695bbc3424ab6

34- Geezer: Snit: "Steve Carroll has no sense of morality" Geezer: "Whined the guy who cannot directly address those who uncover his lies and deceit;)" Snit: "and no clue about the law." Geezer: 'Said the guy who believes his unsupported opinions are "proof". LOL! (snip more of Snit's unsupported lies)' 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d0517ced5134934d

35- Geoff M. Fitton (COLA): "The Prescott Computer Guy *still* showing how stupid he is... What a mar00n". 30 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f9401b4b57c59865

36- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the Snit (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will drive you crazy with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right at any cost. He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you into submission with his endless pedanticism. The only way to engage him is to hit and run. NEVER engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that will only anger you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!" 27 Oct 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3d3af33ce25a11fd

37- gimme_this_gimme_that: "Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?" 4 Mar 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b457a7b378264794

38- Glenn Hall (COLA): "That person is like a constantly running toilet that won't stop. Does he ever stop talking about UI consistency? No matter what anyone replies, he adds a few more branches to the spider web as it grows and grows. It's a waste of time." 31 Oct 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c8dd8a244fe1eb2c

39- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else notices that you are not honest and you have no honor." 21 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3b92f11a1ab00f91

40- H: "Your crappy posts are still showing up in seperate threads, are you doing this on purpose to piss people off? I dont ever censor people cause that's just retarded but if you dont fix it I'm gonna have to cause I dont wanna see your name 40 times in a row. So uh, change your client or something". 12 Sep 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f36ee6b458c86499

41- Hadron (COLA): "Would you please stop the whining. FFS he has you jumping to his every post. How many more fucking times are you going to post the same repetitive garbage? Please ..at least change the record sometimes!!!!!!!" 13 Aug 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1e0ecbb776623473

41- Hadron (COLA): "I'm not coming to the rescue of anyone. I have Snit killfiled for his repeated reposts of the same text time and time again." 24 Aug 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e99833d90612ee35

41- Hadron (COLA): Snit: "Anyone who denies this is a part of the herd. Period. This is a simple black and white issue where there is no middle ground - anyone who lies to defend Stallman's repulsive support of child abuse *is* a part of the herd." Hadron: "Constantly posting this dirge about Stallman and his views is about to get you back in the killfile. Stop it. Its repulsive and vindictive on your part." 25 Sep 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/6be2e85c701763a7

42- Henry Flam: "You on the other hand must be a deeply troubled individual who has a fragile ego. I needn't agree nor disagree with the points above. I don't care about them. Your constant complaints, whines, rages, etc., wars with the regular Mac advocates, whom you mislabel as trolls, arise from your sense that any conversation or thread must orbit around you. People have pointed that out to you but you don't accept that. Snit I feel sorry for you. Please go and see a doctor about your solipsism. There must be a cure for you deep psychological travail." 18 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b9bb48e6e6da75c8

43- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*" Aug 19 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d8afd909a308b97f

44- -hh: 'Perversion has utterly nothing to do with the definition of "synonymous". It is, however, a very clear example of how you attempt to maliciously debase against anyone who disagrees with you. As such, I consider this to be a purposeful attempt by you to try to libel me. This is your only warning to consider rescinding your remark, with the reminder that you, and you alone are responsible for that accusation, both in the ethical as well as the full legal meaning of the word "responsible".' 25 Feb 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5496641a3426293a

45- High Plains Thumper: "Agreed except for Snit and socks (Joe Crump and ad nauseum). I've got Snit kill binned, because he is the classic ad hominem troll. At first he seems reasonable, but then it always degrades into name calling bullying, the responder is a liar, etc. AKA the Snit Circus of Pathological Lies. Perhaps the times he seems reasonable are when he is properly controlled by medication." 21 Sep 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/249a598ec5aafe85

46- Homer (COLA): "I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I say 'Snit' (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help. I was going to suggest that someone alerts his wife to the problem, but I have to assume she's already aware of his condition, if she is in fact still living with him. It's possible, I suppose, that he's already undergoing counselling and/or on medication, but if he is then it doesn't seem to be helping much. Maybe he just missed his 'meds' today (again, I mean that sincerely)." 26 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e061874ea94e9ce8

Homer: "Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get drawn into a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an attention seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending circle of obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in the answers." 14 Oct 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0d06eb2e900e3058

47- hophead: "I have been reading and occasionally posting to CSMA for a long time now, since 1995 at least. There have always been trolls and morons, but I've never seen anything quite so disruptive as the Snit circus. Snit will *never* back down or stop, and neither will most of his opponents. A good kill file is your only hope." 20 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3161a78667e299eb

48- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to offer support for your statements, you're reduced to personal attacks on me. Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see that I have offered no straw men, and have only asked you to explain how the things you state as facts can be true. I'm really sorry that you're taking this attitude, the topic is an interesting one and I thought you might have some insights. I've snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was just repeated." 6 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8e07cde31f4eecf6

49- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people on usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and refresh your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over and over. Either you're a super troll, or you're a super mess." 1 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7a8e091c0b248eb0

50- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of shit." 27 Feb 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/cdddf5fd04d9afcb

51- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git." 23 Dec 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0ec649345d433a2d

52- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't help me achieve a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it and those kinds of discussions have no place in a newsgroup such as this." 18 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/947a2cc0301a2862

53- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you accomplishing besides being annoying? Is that your goal?" 25 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e3d5029d34cde243

54- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush mentioned in it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on topic and not hijack threads."

55- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're involved in seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of responses to OT things and garbage? Cmon there Snit. Someone has to take the lead and stop this crap. Try. How about it?" 25 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5b5c22490ab9649b

56- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather than actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course I suppose."

"Evasion noted. Snit runs away again rather than produce evidence for his claims. At least come up with some original insults Snit! I mean, you *are* capable of original thoughts! Right? Snit?" 8 Feb 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e33321cc3343fc44

57- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to fall - in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight, yelling at passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'" 23 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/57cf69f66571a5a7

58- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What are you bitching about?" 1 Dec 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/12ba528be5ad2665

59- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more like a black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even entertain an unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and lock it up? Please??" 11 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e2891b1f3984e121

60- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's postings since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter his posts, I just consider the source and skip to the next one when I see his name." 7 Jan 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7d34c1bd05c877d2

61- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him deal with his disorder by medication. He's here to do one thing, get attention from people. He says the crazy stuff just to get a reaction. You say you like to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it." 3 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/394a53a65c28d314

John Slade: "Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without adding drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you manage to get out of my killfile? Oh well back into the cage you go, PLONK." 13 Oct 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.food.wine/msg/992a796786a541d8

62- Josh McKee: "I have no strawman so therefore it has to be in your mind. .... What is obnoxious are your posts." 26 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3665b9e002d27c44

63- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that even though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll of the lot is mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the few stragglers that keep replying to him would just stop responding to Snit at all this place could be worth coming back to. There's a good chance he'll pack up and take his trolling to more fertile ground." 22 Oct 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0b9dca7df1f677f4

64- KK: 'Whoa there, ad hominem man. You started off your sentence with "Ah" like you'd just realized something profound.' 29 Oct 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.howard-stern/msg/6a89029a5b5be5f8

65- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother reading the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets of putrid excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support your position, instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming, hoping it'll all go away." 7 Mar 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/96d064a7a5c6074a

66- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad hominem attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem attacks. You make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your silliness. You're a liar and a hypocrite and you always have been." 14 Jul 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d1e3f9ac5c72c6ee

67- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid." 7 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a9bedf6689f9a54f

68- Lawrence D'Oliveiro (COLA): "You seem to be full of complaints about your inability to hold up your end of the argument, aren't you?" 6 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8ca5f48099696228

69- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long time, but the few times you post something worth reading just aren't worth it anymore. *plonk*" 16 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5520adae01120e83

70- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've been an annoying little fuckwit lately. You started out with the pretense of trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you in COLA is trashtalk about Linux and you acting every bit the troll." 16 Jul 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad7d6c42c5e4cf2f

71-libcrushersmith: "Snit also thinks Dan Rather still anchors CBS News and that Gitmo terrorists are innocent! Any time Snit is cornered, he changes the subject and will never admit he's wrong." 28 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/fbc516717f3b7ccf

72- libsnightmare: "You're a sore loser who has resorted to fifth grade tactics. How fucking sad - all this clown has left is to edit posts and post fake bullshit. You can't debate... so you lie. Once again, you have proved Steve Carroll right about you. Sad..." 4 May 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a80c93f80bd6bc3e

73- Linonut (cola): "Snit may be the first retraction of my general killfile amnesty. The volume of cavilling, whining, foot-stomping, back-tracking, goal-post shifting, and petulance generated by that effete candy-ass beggars belief". 30 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/cc4827fd7e8ad574

74- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most cretinous, I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)" 18 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b6cd3ac4bf1e08d6

75- Lewis: "hasn't this fight been going on for like 8 years now? I don't think anything is ever going to fix snit." 02 Mar 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/98ef8bca6b3a9b34

76- Lusotec (COLA): "You can't resist being a liar, it is pathological, just like you can't resist trolling these forums day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, decade after decade. A pathetic waste of life." Jun 20 2012

https://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b3d29c146414f077

77- Marious Barrier (COLA): "I must recognize that it is the first time I see that kind of troll, once that start asking moderately serious questions and since the first answer, gradually starts to degenerate it by, in many failed attempts of being sarcastic, inserting various indirect insults and calling all people ignorant and unable to answer what he asks for." 14 Oct 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c6607ea64f436821

78- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser is the same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest now, it would be impossible to determine where the honesty starts and the usual dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the teachers was very keen on proverbs, and I recall her going over the "cry wolf" story. Mr Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over now, and I would not come to help him with his sheep, because I do not know any way of determining if he's ever telling the truth, or indeed, if he ever has." 2 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3f30aa1b65a972b3

79- Marti Van Lin (COLA): "I paid enough attention to Snit IMHO. I killfiled him the very first month I started lurking COLA. I find his nitpicking and immature behavior extremely annoying. I am not going to torture myself reading his bullshit. Snit is also a proven liar. Remember his retarded exif debacle." 08 Jul 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d12622df3671359b

80- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it to this post since its all about him and he managed to make me think about him today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went over to her house and videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute toddler stuff then burned a DVD of it for her. While we were watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got mad because we quit making him the center of attention and made that kid on the tv the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole life." 30 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9935f4154d5a290b

81- McGarnagle: "And you know when Snit is endorsed by two of the biggest nutjobs in AGA - RichL and El Kabong - you know he's not very bright and a loon." 31 Oct 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.guitar.amps/msg/e60a33341bff1309

82- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone refutes your 'facts', you run away and ignore them. Refuting your 'facts' is easily done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it." 9 Feb 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c050c82720737b32

83- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I see you doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with everyone. You're the TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a compliment!" 8 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7c5b72d70b87ffbd

84- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead I can only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that happens to inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware of how deranged you actually behave further reinforces this notion. Please seek professional help."

"The point that keeps whooshing over your head Snit, is Elizabot made no threat to you before you went to the police. She made a promise. Admittedly, to your delusional spaced out paranoiac view point, Elizabot was suddenly "threatening" to you. In so much as you had to take your kooky self down to your local police shop and blub on their shoulders about how much in danger you were in [sob, whine], and they had to waste valuable policing time consoling you over your stupidity. I bet they have Kook with a capital "K" written at the top of your profile, Snit." 2 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9cf45bc88a324f40

85- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious. Treat him the same way, look but just keep moving on." 18 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f1c3041d89504c07

86- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they are off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring and clearly show that you are crying out for attention." 20 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a38f07b9a4811a80

87- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact that your obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you claimed to KF him. Killfilling someone generally implies you're ignoring that person, yet you piggyback onto virtually every reply to him here and and check his website's validation status more often than most people check their e-mail. These are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual." 19 Jan 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2b005666ab303e2b

88- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any pre-school or kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach you a thing or two about social behavior." 16 May 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55c03a6a0b7813a4

89- Muahman: "Ahhhh shit, another thread lost to the Snit retard circus!!! I actually dread seeing Snit reply to a thread because that automatically means it's in the toilet." 8 Jul 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/92e776d521dfa701

90- Mutley (AUK): "For the record ... I'll be done when I decide that there's more shit on your face than there is on the sole of my shoe." 01 Nov 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1802ad3aa000098b

91- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't convinced that snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people losers, I certainly am now. Why bother responding to his stupidities anyway?" 29 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/be1a326a81441508

92- nessuno (COLA): Chris Ahlstrom: "Have you ever noticed that threads involving Snit, [...] are a basically a waste of time? nessuno: "Yep. I don't read them." 29 May 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2f997598f0e25f9d

93- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a cesspool. Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth." 14 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2856277b085d0274

94- none of your buisiness (COLA): "I am sorry, but I am going to have to send you to the bin. You're perpetrating the Snit circus by responding to all of his assinine posts. He is only here for one reason, to disrupt this group, & you are helping him, as well as flatfish." 04 Jan 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a9b40ce46612fdc4

95- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling as children in the back seat of the family car saying: Mom, 'snits' touching me ... and you responding much as you do now ... I'm not touching you, you're touching me! The problem is that by now you should've grown out of that type of poke and complain interaction with others. But, of course, you've haven't learned how to interact with others in a more 'constructive' and mutually beneficial manner even now." 03 Jul 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d16279e9003ca8f4

96- notlisted (COLA): "I actually like Apple. But I see you as an asshole who spends an embarassing percentage of your life posting derogatory comments about a computer operating system you obviously detest, and insulting those who defend it in a newsgroup dedicated its advocacy. That's almost the definition of being an asshole, and you have half a dozen buddies who do the same thing. You excuse what you do by pretending that you're merely pointing out problems in the hope that the system will be improved, but that's an obvious lie whether it's you saying it or one of your buds. You do it because you enjoy the feeling it gives you, whatever that is." 07 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/90b57eaa796e8b14

97- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I killfiled him?" 27 Nov 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/23b808d9646cd257

98- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and desire to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of things." 2 Oct 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/88457f8e7c25273e

99- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher: Select offending Author, example Snit... Go to the Filters Menu, Choose 'Kill this Author' Click 'OK' Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your choice. Then to see your work... Choose the Filter Menu again, Then 'Refilter Articles'... Bam! No more boring, pointless bickering about nothing. Enjoy!!!!!" 14 Aug 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1d7f9181e95ed9ec

100- Owl (COLA): "You have interacted with me often enough to know that I never initiate personal attacks. I generally respond in kind. It is you who usually fall off the civility wagon first, with your ironically condescending canned responses that do nothing for your argument and generally shine a spotlight on the desperation that you are so fearful of projecting." 5 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8debf93e05da4d26

Owl (COLA): "You are a complete idiot and extremely dishonest. Consider yourself permanently plonked." 29 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ba7797c5108b3c10

101- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather discuss something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that matter, Snit, for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully inadequate?" 13 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f93db68e683ad769

102- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... " 27 Jun 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/93afdfea4d4f491a

103- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone who talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable" you appear to be the least honest and honorable of anyone here." 22 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/36bf51df2a2662a4

104- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in Newswatcher but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option with Snit. Ten seconds later and he's gone! Amazing." 30 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/011eef01d7bcd56c

105- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take your argument with sandman into the private room." 13 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ae4651ec99be3c77

106- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and someti... err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon he has something useful to say." 20 Mar 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8a31a47e26c5f5b7

107- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were not different windowing environments? Message-ID, please. Experience has told me not to trust you on anything without backing evidence." 30 Jun 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/cfd5de2006d42fdc

108- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot Glasser is invading this group with his inane drivel, so he has to bear what people think about that dishonest retard. And just for the record: You *are* a Glasser sock" 30 Jan 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f3166f6fda92641b

109- PeterBP: "Oh will you stfu". 30 Mar 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3e88e9a86cb5483e

110- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get superficial snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions." 1 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad24a97d5dc86277

111- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you single out persons to target your attentions upon and then continuously berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond in kind, etc. ad infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for Macs and your overbearing pompous nature aside, this is what convinces me that your primary purpose for frequenting this and other groups is to troll." 07 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a09c6b8e3e63f42d

112- RichardK: "Just killfile him already." 20 Jun 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1c9e7ded2e95a582

113- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You trash people that are trying their level best to cope with a horrendous situation. And you do it without the slightest idea of what is going on." 06 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/fcad2955ac5cb03b

114- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a troll. I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as a troll, he is ... somewhat clumsy." 22 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/198b88e3d0064a92

115- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if you quote Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate perched on the shell of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out that you run the risk of looking ridiculous when you quote something patently stupid. If that's your goal, you're on the right track, and more power to you." 11 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/4dc22433eae8803d

116- RonB (COLA): "Snit is a crank fixated on one issue, who's thing is twisting your words so he can win an argument against a straw man. That's enough to killfile him." 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/ce8550d4cc5b1b42

RonB: (COLA): "Why do you bother responding to Snit? He makes no point, he simply gainsays whatever you say. Just another version of Hadron's 'you're a liar' mantra, which is about all he can muster nowadays." 27 May 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/279210dd877d7aa0

RonB (COLA): "Original subject line now killfiled. You can only talk about the freaking clipboard for so many million freaking messages. As I said, Snit has no common-sense, STOP mechanism. He's a mechanically obsessive super crank and will go on forever. I'm not kidding about this, he will *NEVER* *ever* stop." 6 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0df1e0164a8b586e

117- Rotten Apple: "You make trolls like me look like choir boys." 14 Sep 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7a92988bcbce8fdb

118- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category. Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux and how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you requesting help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an advocacy group? As the old saying goes, those who can do, those who can't teach. Your posts seem to confirm that saying IMHO." 12 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d521a80051e24d08

119- S'mee (Keith, rec.motorcycles): "Liar...forger and worthless. You must be related to our resident racist troll, he lies as much as you." 29 Dec 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ab08c00330c8b58d

120- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the -HISTORY- of csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost hated, in a news group before. He has the ability to turn just about any person against him in just a few posts. On usenet, trolls do this daily, but the funny part with Michael is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they are wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour." 18 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/51c0735c774215c2

121- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly, even the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense than this. You been doing drugs or something?" 25 May 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1b251baa5c641370

122- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises to remove smut from your harddrive." 21 Jan 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e166032d8959c0e1

123- Sermo Malifer (COLA): Snit: "Why do so many people in COLA argue *against* me..." Sermo Malifer: "Because you're a narcissistic troll who posts trash just to get people talking about you." 21 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ddf14f502e9b3f1

124- spike1: "As for the original post, there's plenty of reason thought and criteria. The reason is snit's here. The thought is probably to show everyone here just how bad a troll snit is." 03 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c797d640e3b9fc12

125- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing anger, i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways. and he thinks he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he figures he's pretty smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the personality tests and the iq tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you see he's soooooooo well adjusted." 3 Mar 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7f9fa1cf90490298

126- Steel (COLA): "You may not like the game, but nevertheless, it's just a game. You play a game yourself don't kid yourself." 14 Oct 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/be1f49165984c350

127- Steve Carroll: "Snit isn't much more than a one trick pony and not telling the whole story is one of his two main tricks. His other main trick is to outright lie. Sprinkle in a bit of denial and you've gone a long way towards defining his MO. The idea that Snit admits to his errors is one of the biggest jokes on usenet." 28 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0cc84ece10726aac

128- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of elephant dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in the "Snit Circus", but then the cotton candy began to sour, and CSMA begun to smell like elephant dung." 18 Aug 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9fc11094133dfcdf

129- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility with me for your rediculous argument regarding this." 26 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1c8777d39c34e293

130- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has lost all self respect and has sunk to the point of using words like 'asses' when referring to others. Oh, how could the morally superior snit have fallen so low.. Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to feel embarassed for him. Or perhaps we should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the appropriate plastic bags)." 27 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3edd9ab69425a6c5

131- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him then. A snit is a snit is a snit and always will be." 15 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5b382420a696f140

132- Tattoo Vampire (COLA): "In other words, in another attempt to troll, you made yourself look like a fool. Again". 28 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b2676d3540e09f38

133- thanatoid: "Is business/personal life/etc. SO bad that you had to create Snit? I really thought higher of you until Snit came in here, in fact I find your site very nice and wish there was a shop like yours where I live (well, I /think/...) Or is Snit really just someone whose HD you accidentally wiped? Either way, it seems to have created a lot of, for lack of a better word, unpleasantness - just from looking at today's headers." 02 Jul 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/1c43a7415c97bfa1

134- The Lost Packet (COLA): "well, he's found a seat in my killbin, I can't be doing with him." 27 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2007526a552b3322

135- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, Shit. You're the one lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically amount to "I'm right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples someone points at to demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to insist that they provide no evidence, or that the evidence given is irrelevant. Worse still, you fall back on straw men and disingenuous quote mangling to portray the argument in your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that inhabit CSMA, Shit. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you are." 23 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d488596b57132124

136- Thufir: "You can "prove" that no one has disproved your "proof"? Again, your assertion that no one has done so is even *less* convincing than your claim that some PDF "proves" whatever point you're trying to make precisely because I'm familiar with your MO. That is, you're a dumb-ass who would claim that that something is proved when it's not, and who would ignore counter-examples disproving your contention. I don't know what this *ages old* thread is about, but I know that you're full of shit." 21 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5114623055c01092

137-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you see, you never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really are. Why just the other day I had a great laugh when I saw you, the king of liars (in this NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar." 13 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/40c7f9407179ff2a

138- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more compassion. Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the poor sick fool can get attention. My fucking God, he's taken to hanging out with and supporting racist pig fuckers like MuahMuah. It is true that no-one likes him and those that pretend they do are just using him or don't know him - but come on- it's not his fault. He's sick. Have some compassion, eh? All these idiot trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy, MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all so alike. I pity each and every one of them" 19 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/67f0f174110bfa0a

139- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you could actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here." 14 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6e3cfd9240ac4871

140- Timberwoof: "Plonk, Snit." 23 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/40c8df070c3e776c

141- tom_elam: "Killfile Steve C. and Snit" 07 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b50d0c973d21d995

142- TomB (COLA): "No Snit, you were flat out lying in an attempt to make me look bad. Do you really have to sink to that level in order to 'be right'? If so, you're pathetic. And I don't say this because I like to say it." 07 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/43263f575ac40353

143- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into one of your Circus acts?" 20 Feb 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/25f0e481b605e71f

144- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was: Stop polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive "writings". You give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your goal you have succeeded! That also goes for all that bullshit on your website" 11 Jun 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/03610d2080321d33

145- Tony(UK) (COLA): "Your email address in your headers just about sums the Linux world up. Nothing to do with the OS, it is the *uckwits involved in the whole arena and have posted before on this. If in doubt, deride, insult and attack. Look inwardly carefully before judging me." 10 Dec 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/533042ed18cefba3

146- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with Snit. Most people have him kill-filed and the few who don't mostly restrict their responses to 'why don't you go away, no one wants you here'. Just what would keep someone in this group with all of that animosity? Must be some kind of severe mental illness." 17 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/45197fbb46d491df

147- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you wish to define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to alter or bend the rules when inevitably things do not go to your liking, for this reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to play your game." 16 May 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b9b3ed1ee20e5220

148- White Spirit (COLA): "Snit deserves a good beat-down, Rodney King style. I have had to plonk the worthless piece of Snit to prevent my monitor being defiled with the presence of his idiotic, narcissistic tripe." 24 Aug 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2e3adbaae4bfb91d

149- WhoMe: "F michael IS a teacher, it's no wonder he's home more than he's anywhere near a classroom".

150- William Poaster: "Good grief. If anyone's having a mental breakdown it's the Prescott Computer Guy, Michael Snit Glasser. What a f#cked up mess he is." 29 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/914d1e74855fb461

151- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my sincere apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're the first person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) 10 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/313c7368f6369c49

152- Woofbert: "*Plonk*" 14 Jun 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/436e6b5333d747e0

153- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of posts, to prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like that to people without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in the record. Ping Snit to do a search - you will flatter him, and give meaning to his tawdry little life." 25 Oct 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a1d4fc7120a6a538

154- Zaren Ankleweed: "And with that, Snit goes in the global killfile. No subject, no author, no nothing. Buh-bye". 11 Sep 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/12f7c34f24d43624

155- Znu: "The Snit Circus has gotten particularly bad as of late. When I set up my filters to kill all of Snit's posts, plus direct replies to them (which is how I'm keeping things from now on), nearly 40% of the most recent 1000 articles in CSMA go out the window. .... In all, something like 50% of the traffic in this group is now related to Snit insanity. .... I killfile Edwin because I don't have a patience to have discussions with someone who deliberately tries to waste my time. But watching *other people* tie him knots can be entertaining. The Snit-related posts are not like this. They are endless repetitions of the exact same material and/or arguments dating back *years* about who said what." 20 Apr 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9244dd79c682b2d6

156- Kari Lane (COLA): "You are pitiful. And a big pain in the ass. Without you there might be change to get some real discussion going on about Linux." 27 Aug 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5889b9cdf65c0b44

157- Roy Schestowitz (COLA): "Your neighbour troll has gotten no attention, so he decided to start spamming our site, having trolled the IRC channel. He has just posted 7 non-content self-promotion links in a matter of 5 minute (as comments), The trolling and stalking elsewhere have verged the pathological too. S*it Glasser -- see help. You're clearly insane." [...] "The Prescott Lunattic has just pasted his ENTIRE BLOG into my blog (as comments). If this is not an UBERTROLL, I don't know what is. 31 Aug 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b66f067167d0d36b

157- Roy Schestowitz (COLA): "He is piggy-backing other people's sites for attention. Frankly, he's the most disgusting form of troll and no wonder even the Mac forums disowned him. He's a real-life troll." 31 Aug 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/543bc1b219961b16

158 - 7 (COLA): "You went off topic, run, back down, accepted you are a HYPOCRITE, trolled, posted net abuse and underlined your illiterate character, ignored the answer, made false accusation and trolled again." 23 Nov 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7a9240935bfd3ffc

159 - DFS (COLA): "About Snit? If so, I was fooled by him for a long time, too, mostly because I didn't closely read his threads. I knew he liked to split hairs and argue endlessly, so I usually glossed over his threads. I didn't realize he would keep babbling "Support your accusation" even in the face of direct evidence of his lies. Oh well. I finally decided to killfile him again (my only entry)." 27 Mar 2012

https://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d5fff469502bc7ba

160 - Torre Starnes (COLA): DFS: "About Snit?" Torre Starnes: "Yep. I admit I was sucked in. In the dumper....." 27 Mar 2012

https://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/81eabc1a75ff01d2

161 - clogwog (COLA): "This discussion, a very boring one, is leading nowhere, please try to accept that cc has his arguments to disagree with you." 31 May 2012

https://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8bc89787876f55a0

162 - Don Zeigler (COLA)

"Hopefully none of Snot's family, friends or business associates will ever run across this thread archived on Google. It's the most shining example yet of his obviously unbalanced mental state. He's told so many whoppers he can't even keep his story straight." Jan 16 2009

https://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ab7014a465685945

163 - Gregory Shearman (COLA)

"Just killfile the troll, don't engage it." - Oct 13 2010

https://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d0b08a16aeed057f