FollowsSlimer
FollowupsSandman (1h & 37m) > Snit
Steve Carroll (2h & 20m)

On 11/30/15, 9:15 AM, in article n3hshk$mt3$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-11-30 11:06 AM, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 7:37:42 AM UTC-7, cc wrote:

cc
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 10:27:42 AM UTC-5, Snit wrote:

Snit
I know I seek out those who think differently than I do so I can gain a broader perspective.

cc
Your "broader perspective" has you generalizing that conservatives are racist, insular, support terrorism, are evil, are not compassionate, etc. I have not found that to be the case, in general.

Steve Carroll
It's a ridiculous argument he's parroting. It seems people like him, who are 'essentually' house-bound (and usually have mental issues of some sort or other), are prone to taking media churn and turning it into something it isn't. The way they are so often misused, terms like liberal and conservative have lost any useful meaning in discussion.

Slimer
You're right, liberal and conservative should be renamed to imbecile and intellectual with values and morals in that order.

Why not actually talk about the issues. If you think that others are immoral and not as intellectual, then pick an issue and see if you can back it well.

But you will not.

cc
Lately you seem to apply the same to Christians, which I also have not found to be the case.

With your denigration and generalizations you're really no different than the people you are attempting to put down.

Steve Carroll
Exactly, which is why when I use the term "left" where he is concerned, it's sandwiched by the words "far" and "loon". There is virtually no difference between Snit and far right loons and it wouldn't surprise me at all to read a news story on him tomorrow where he's acted on his distorted beliefs. I'm dead serious.

"I have lost jobs, been essentually house-bound, etc." - Snit

Slimer
If Muhammad Al-Snit Prescott Terrorist Guy had morals and values, he wouldn't submit to something as pathetic as anxiety and would be determined to work hard in and out of the house to feed and clothe his family. He'd be dedicated to his work rather than to Usenet.

Instead, we have mush who is scared of facing the world because of "anxiety" but cures himself by making everyone else on the Internet miserable with his idiotic dedication to pointless debates.

Wow! Again you attack a your fantasies of a person and not any ideas the person has. Shows your lack of confidence. But let us look at your view of anxiety: many of our service members come back with PTSD - an "anxiety issue". This has a huge impact on their lives... and your response to anxiety disorders is to say people should just get over it.

It is like telling someone with cancer or diabetes or other health issue to just get over it. You have just proved your LACK of thinking and understanding. Here, if you are open to learning this is some info that might help you:

<http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/i ndex.shtml>OR <http://goo.gl/YV0ST>.

And, no, I am not going to go into details with you about my health... just as I will not ask you to speak of your health issues. Not relevant to COLA. It is a side issue you push to deal with your insecurity and your seeing me as a moral authority. You feel you are not as moral as your religion says you should be, while you see me - an atheist - acting in a more moral way, by your own judgement.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (1h & 37m) > Snit
Steve Carroll (2h & 20m)