Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Slimer
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSlimer
Date11/30/2015 17:15 (11/30/2015 11:15)
Message-ID<n3hshk$mt3$1@dont-email.me>
PGPAndrzej Matuch
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSnit (12m)

On 2015-11-30 11:06 AM, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 7:37:42 AM UTC-7, cc wrote:

cc
On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 10:27:42 AM UTC-5, Snit wrote:

Snit
I know I seek out those who think differently than I do so I can gain a broader perspective.

cc
Your "broader perspective" has you generalizing that conservatives are racist, insular, support terrorism, are evil, are not compassionate, etc. I have not found that to be the case, in general.

Steve Carroll
It's a ridiculous argument he's parroting. It seems people like him, who are 'essentually' house-bound (and usually have mental issues of some sort or other), are prone to taking media churn and turning it into something it isn't. The way they are so often misused, terms like liberal and conservative have lost any useful meaning in discussion.

You're right, liberal and conservative should be renamed to imbecile and intellectual with values and morals in that order.

cc
Lately you seem to apply the same to Christians, which I also have not found to be the case.

With your denigration and generalizations you're really no different than the people you are attempting to put down.

Steve Carroll
Exactly, which is why when I use the term "left" where he is concerned, it's sandwiched by the words "far" and "loon". There is virtually no difference between Snit and far right loons and it wouldn't surprise me at all to read a news story on him tomorrow where he's acted on his distorted beliefs. I'm dead serious.

"I have lost jobs, been essentually house-bound, etc." - Snit

If Muhammad Al-Snit Prescott Terrorist Guy had morals and values, he wouldn't submit to something as pathetic as anxiety and would be determined to work hard in and out of the house to feed and clothe his family. He'd be dedicated to his work rather than to Usenet.

Instead, we have mush who is scared of facing the world because of "anxiety" but cures himself by making everyone else on the Internet miserable with his idiotic dedication to pointless debates.

-- Slimer EFF & OpenMedia member / IFAW & PETA supporter Wretched Stallman says: "Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda machine."

"I am clearly quite ethical / moral." - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 24th, 2015 <D27A422F.6521B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"*plonk*" - chrisv, lying shamelessly, every day

Snit (12m)