Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSteve Carroll
Date11/30/2015 21:05 (11/30/2015 12:05)
Message-ID<4dd5d130-4f8d-4629-b241-e482541bbda6@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsSandman (2h & 44m) > Steve Carroll

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 12:44:25 PM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D281E617.658DF%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Slimer
If Muhammad Al-Snit Prescott Terrorist Guy had morals and values, he wouldn't submit to something as pathetic as anxiety and would be determined to work hard in and out of the house to feed and clothe his family. He'd be dedicated to his work rather than to Usenet.

Instead, we have mush who is scared of facing the world because of "anxiety" but cures himself by making everyone else on the Internet miserable with his idiotic dedication to pointless debates.

Snit
Wow! Again you attack a your fantasies of a person and not any ideas the person has. Shows your lack of confidence. But let us look at your view of anxiety: many of our service members come back with PTSD - an "anxiety issue". This has a huge impact on their lives... and your response to anxiety disorders is to say people should just get over it.

Sandman
Only, he didn't actually tell you to "get over it".

Snit
He specifically said people should not "submit" to anxiety from health issues.

Sandman
Actually he didn't. What he actually said is still quoted above.

He just said that he dislikes that your personal health issues make you post repeatedly on usenet over pointless debates.

Snit
My health issues have nothing to do with my posts and I rarely speak of them except in response to others brining them up, and even then I avoid details.

Sandman
He apparently feels differently. And it's to your credit, really. He sees your behavior here on USENET as a result of something you cannot control, rather than being a deliberate choice. He just wishes you would work harder not to let other suffer from it as well.

Snit
Whatever health issues I have are not relevant. This is a general discussion of anxiety disorders - not about me! Remember, I am not that interesting.

Sandman
I think you're very interesting, but that's beside the point.

I was never joking when I said, so many years ago, that I'd never come across anyone like him. No bull, I initially thought he was a group of kids doing some sort of psychological study on the 'net.

Sandman (2h & 44m) > Steve Carroll