Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromEdward Stansfield (Snit)
Date11/25/2015 16:53 (11/25/2015 10:53)
Message-ID<n34ldf$7ln$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsSlimer
FollowupsSlimer (1h & 28m)

On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:38:59 -0500, Slimer wrote:

Slimer
On 2015-11-25 9:17 AM, Edward Stansfield wrote:

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
Snit's losing the battle, once again, so the sock army gets mobilized. Better hunker down, batten down the hatches and keep the pressure on because it's going to be a rough ride for a while until snit is completely exterminated from COLA. Together we can rid COLA, and possibly CSMA from this cockroach.

Slimer
Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda.

His twisted political views are his own problem. They don't belong in any of these groups but since political, religious topics are easy targets for his circus he will certainly participate despite his claims that he is here to discuss technology. The evidence is clear and proves that not a single thread exists where snit doesn't start making a mess of it. Snit's long and disgusting history is all the proof that is needed to reach the same conclusion others have been reaching for a decade and that evidence proves beyond doubt that snit is a liar, snit is a parasite, snit is here to troll, snit is neither ethical or moral, snit is mentally ill and should really be under close supervision by a qualified medical doctor.

I hijacked your sig btw. Hope you don't mind.

-- "I am clearly quite ethical / moral." - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 24th, 2015 <D27A422F.6521B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

Slimer (1h & 28m)