Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSteve Carroll
Date11/26/2015 00:58 (11/25/2015 15:58)
Message-ID<1f7ec2df-0919-49d7-8ae1-5dbbd9526e2f@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSlimer (1h & 12m)

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 3:34:04 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 11/25/15, 3:06 PM, in article n35b88$4jh$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote: ...

Hey, YOU are the one who decided the topic you wanted to discuss was me. I simply noted where you were wrong about my views. To summarize my views:

1) Debate can be fun...

Steve Carroll
Honest debate can be fun, but what you do isn't honest.

Slimer
I'd say he's honest enough,

No. Looking only at what you want to see isn't honest.

Snit
2) You speak of an argument of Christians vs. Muslims. To me this is absurd.

Steve Carroll
It's absurd to pretend that there isn't a huge problem with Islam *today*.

Slimer
Exactly.

Snit
There is a huge problem with some Muslims

Right... "some" ... like entire countries full of them (and not just a couple of small ones, as I have shown with the PEW data). These are countries where the majority of the general population is OK with cutting off limbs for stealing, stoning people to death for adultery, etc. Let me repeat that: The population is OK with these things.

Fact: It doesn't matter what any book says or doesn't say, what matters are the actions of people *today*.

Fact: *Today* Islam still has a lot of issues that Christianity has either already worked through or never had in the first place.

Fact: Way too many Muslim countries *are* practicing outdated civil rights 'laws' don't line up with the civil rights laws they agreed to when they joined the United Nations.

(snip more BS by a lying jackass... and cue up another of his bogus 'history' lessons because he can't deal with the actions of too many Muslims *today*)

Slimer (1h & 12m)