Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Slimer
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSlimer
Date11/26/2015 15:28 (11/26/2015 09:28)
Message-ID<n374r2$nhm$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsMarti van Lin

This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 4880 and 3156) --l31m1ADe9dCqKf0ETgHjMvrl3s6ltxqGa Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On 2015-11-26 5:06 AM, Marti van Lin wrote:

Marti van Lin
Op 25-11-15 om 16:38 schreef Slimer:

Slimer
On 2015-11-25 9:17 AM, Edward Stansfield wrote:

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
Snit's losing the battle, once again, so the sock army gets mobilized. Better hunker down, batten down the hatches and keep the pressure on because it's going to be a rough ride for a while until snit is completely exterminated from COLA. Together we can rid COLA, and possibly CSMA from this cockroach.

Slimer
Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda.

Marti van Lin
Why even bother to have a "conversation" with that nutter?

That's MY question. Good point.

It is typical of Libtards® and Atheist to lecture others, while ignoring their own idiocy.

Absolutely. Most arguments end up with them claiming that we're racist or that we're like Hitler. They don't know shit and especially know absolutely nothing about history but insist that the best thing to do is ALWAYS to repeat history's greatest mistakes because that's somehow what's best for humanity. I've seen the effects of liberal stupidity in my province. Our welfare gives away way too much to way too many and for no good reason. Our government also believes that the public health care system works yet most of the population doesn't have a family doctor and something as simple as getting a gynecologist's appointment can take up to six months. This Hell of ours is the result of imbeciles who think like Snit does and only NOW are _some_ people waking up to the disaster we live in. Hell, you can't even find a decent-built NEW building here because the liberals have decided that monitoring construction and making sure that it is done properly is Hitler-like conservatism.

It's best to ignore them and pull the soapbox beneath their smelly feet away.

I have been viciously attacked time and again by Dutch Linux l00ns for being openly right-wing and a stark supporter of Geert Wilders. And I give a *Shite* :-p

Last week I tweeted:

I'm Homosexual and I Stand with Kim Davis, how's that #FreeSpeech going? #DoubleStandards

Needless to say it rained insults from the far-left, thus I decided to remove the tweet.

You should _never_ remove your tweets just because your opinion is unpopular. Censorship is much worse and I will NEVER support you for doing that. Be proud of your smart, knowledgeable opinion and defend yourself from the zombie leftist morons who would tell you that you're wrong because you're somehow a bigot.

Libtards® can not be reasoned with, it's a waste of time and energy.

Reasoning with them is, but humiliating them for having such an idiotic stance to begin with is not. These people need to be pointed at and laughed at for being so stupid.

Keep up the good fight.

-- Slimer EFF & OpenMedia member / IFAW & PETA supporter Wretched Stallman says: "Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda machine."

"I am clearly quite ethical / moral." - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 24th, 2015 <D27A422F.6521B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

--l31m1ADe9dCqKf0ETgHjMvrl3s6ltxqGa Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name="signature.asc" Content-Description: OpenPGP digital signature Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="signature.asc"

--l31m1ADe9dCqKf0ETgHjMvrl3s6ltxqGa--