Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/01/2015 02:12 (11/30/2015 17:12)
Message-ID<7670653d-6d76-4e2c-b432-5aa9101875fa@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSlimer

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 6:07:51 PM UTC-7, Slimer wrote:

Slimer

Steve Carroll
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 5:29:07 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 11/30/15, 5:19 PM, in article n3ioui$dla$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote: =20

Slimer

Sandman
In article <D281FDBC.65921%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote: =20

I haven't got the medical/psychiatric expertise to talk about anxiety in any capacity, but I do agree that it's a sign of poor character to let a mental illness affect people around you in a negative manner.

Snit
=20 And, let me guess, a sign of poor character for someone with MS to have to use a wheelchair? After all, a "real man" can walk for himself!

Sandman
=20

Snit
Really, the level of ignorance you are showing here is amazing!

Sandman
=20 I bet, since the "level of ignorance" was expressed by you and you alone.

Slimer
=20 I love how Michael Glasser Prescott Usenet Troll is willing to debate psychological matters with me, disregarding the fact that I was so gifted in the field that my C=C9GEP professors basically gave me their referrals and begged me to become a psychologist. If anything, I am better-equipped to speak on the matter than he is. If I say that PTSD is not anxiety, it isn't.

Snit
=20 Ah, if you say it. Wow. Such strong evidence.

Steve Carroll
=20 I presented evidence in this post, funny how you managed to avoid it ;) =20 https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/KTf-

Slimer
2lnvcKk/ChYNj-CLBAAJ =20 It's

Steve Carroll
=20

Slimer
good evidence too, impossible to ignore. However, he claims to have you filtered so that might be why he didn't see it.

Read his response again, it's obvious that he read mine ;)