Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromEdward Stansfield (Snit)
Date12/01/2015 01:39 (11/30/2015 19:39)
Message-ID<n3iq32$guc$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsSlimer

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:30:37 -0500, Slimer wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-11-30 6:10 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D282221C.6596C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
And, let me guess, a sign of poor character for someone with MS to have to use a wheelchair? After all, a "real man" can walk for himself!

Really, the level of ignorance you are showing here is amazing!

Sandman
I bet, since the "level of ignorance" was expressed by you and you alone.

Snit
Slimer started by saying someone with morals and values would not "submit" to anxiety...

Sandman
Nope, he still didn't.

Slimer
Yeah, there he is really twisting my words.

Sandman
If you know you're not feeling well you should take extra care to not let this affect the ones that are around you.

Snit
If a service member who is suffering from PTSD and this impacts their life in a severe way is merely "not feeling well" and should make sure it does not affect anyone else.

Sandman
Indeed. It should be in any person's interest not see him- or herself as a victim and let others suffer from it.

Snit
Sure. But having such an illness DOES impact most people's families.

Sandman
No one has claimed it doesn't.

Slimer
Except that Michael Glasser Prescott Coward Guy does not have PTSD.

Sandman
A lot of people with PTSD (which isn't exclusive to former soldiers) turn to drugs and alcohol, severely worsening their state and the life of those around them, instead of getting medical and psychological treatment to help them deal with their situation in the way that benefits them, and the ones in their life the most.

PTSD (or other mental problems) isn't a choice, it's how you live with it that's the choice. Taking responsibility for your own actions is the first step to getting to grips with the situation. Realizing that you cannot blame your mental illness for treating others bad is another. If you suffer from PTSD, you deserve all the help and treatment that is available to you, but if you treat people bad, they will not want to help you, and you end up alienating others which in turn makes matters worse for yourself.

Snit
For the most part I agree... though such illnesses can lead to people, even doing their best, treating others poorly or being more dependant than they want to be. This is also true of many other illnesses.

Sandman
But the people around you will know if you're making an effort, if you're doing your best to contain and control your problem. Living with someone with mental issues is always going to take a poll on you, but the person WITH the mental illness should always want their loved ones to feel that you made every effort to not let it affect them. Some things are out of your control, but many things are IN your control.

Slimer obviously feels you're not exercising that control on USENET, and blames you for it.

Slimer
I blame all of my flaws on myself. Of course, I have morals and values and see that as one of the major reasons why. Since he lacks morals and values, Michael Glasser Prescott Coward Guy doesn't care what effect he has on others and therefore makes no effort to restrain himself. He is selfish as much as he is cowardly.

Snit is a closet queen who due to a poor upbringing and the lack of a strong man in his life turned into a prissy little girly guy who hates his penis and wishes he had a vagina instead. This is why he abuses his wife, not physically, but emotionally as he sits and does nothing all day while she works. It also is the reason for his deep hate for religion. He blames "God" for making him the wimpy screwed up person he is today.

If it walks and talks like a fag, it's probably a fag. Snit needs to engage a good mental health professional to get to the root of his problems because as he appears now, he is mentally unstable and quite possibly might be a danger to himself or others.

-- Edward Stansfield

"I am clearly quite ethical / moral." - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 24th, 2015 <D27A422F.6521B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>