Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/01/2015 03:16 (11/30/2015 18:16)
Message-ID<13ca78c9-ae4b-4ea7-8847-e62fb3447e6d@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 7:00:19 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 11/30/15, 6:07 PM, in article n3irok$kt7$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote: ...

Ah, if you say it. Wow. Such strong evidence.

Steve Carroll
I presented evidence in this post, funny how you managed to avoid it ;)

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/KTf-

Slimer
2lnvcKk/ChYNj-CLBAAJ

It's

good evidence too, impossible to ignore. However, he claims to have you filtered so that might be why he didn't see it.

Snit
I had not seen it...

Yeah, right ;)

but have already posted

... *after* I brought it up.

info which notes where he is wrong

But I'm not "wrong".

(or at least working to obfuscate things).

Where "working to obfuscate things" is defined as:

Posting a direct quote from a credible source on PTSD that undermines your black/white BS.

Face it, Snit, you were being a ridiculous jackass and you owe him an apology for calling him clueless when, in fact, you were to clueless one. I'm not "wrong" and Slimer isn't "wrong", you are.

So, when's the tantrum?