Re: Snit digest 67 / 2015-1...

Slimer
SubjectRe: Snit digest 67 / 2015-12-01
FromSlimer
Date12/01/2015 20:47 (12/01/2015 14:47)
Message-ID<n3ktcn$gfp$2@dont-email.me>
PGPAndrzej Matuch
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSnit (34m)
Snit (36m)

On 2015-12-01 1:18 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D2832D8B.65AC9%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[563] Hint: when you post try to have meaningful content

Sandman
I did, you ignored it.

Snit
[564] At this point you are just a bore...

Sandman
So why are you responding? I thought you responded for your own amusement?

Snit
[565] Really, Sandman, move on.

Sandman
From what? I was talking to you, asking sincere questions and you ignored my entire post. I assumed you did so for your own amusement?

We've all become too wise to his "debate" strategies so Snit Michael Glasser Prescott Heathen Guy is getting angry.

-- Slimer EFF & OpenMedia member / IFAW & PETA supporter Wretched Stallman says: "Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda machine."

"I am clearly quite ethical / moral." - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 24th, 2015 <D27A422F.6521B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Wow! You think all the service members coming home who suffer from PTSD are not "real men" because they have challenges with anxiety!" - Snit, claiming that his anxiety is comparable to post-traumatic stress disorder, November 30th, 2015 <n3i428$mqo@dont-email.me>

"Slimer started by saying someone with morals and values would not "submit" to anxiety.." - Snit, lying about what I said, November 30th, 2015 <D282221C.6596C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"PTSD is a form of anxiety disorder. It is not something outside of anxiety disorders. Once again you show your ignorance." - Snit, another unquotable lie, November 30th, 2015 <D281FC1A.6591F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Note you and Slimer are desperately trying to find examples of me being dishonest" - Snit, claiming that even those lies of his which are quoted to him don't exist, December 1st, 2015 <D2830B76.65A6D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

Snit (34m)
Snit (36m)