Re: Snit Socks Coming Out O...

Slimer
SubjectRe: Snit Socks Coming Out Of The Wood Work
FromSlimer
Date11/30/2015 23:42 (11/30/2015 17:42)
Message-ID<n3ij8i$nh8$1@dont-email.me>
PGPAndrzej Matuch
FollowsEdward Stansfield (Snit)
FollowupsSnit (17m)
Edward Stansfield (Snit) (40m)

On 2015-11-30 5:10 PM, Edward Stansfield wrote:

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:23:22 -0500, Slimer wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-11-30 1:04 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D281C6F1.65897%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Slimer
If Muhammad Al-Snit Prescott Terrorist Guy had morals and values, he wouldn't submit to something as pathetic as anxiety and would be determined to work hard in and out of the house to feed and clothe his family. He'd be dedicated to his work rather than to Usenet.

Instead, we have mush who is scared of facing the world because of "anxiety" but cures himself by making everyone else on the Internet miserable with his idiotic dedication to pointless debates.

Snit
Wow! Again you attack a your fantasies of a person and not any ideas the person has. Shows your lack of confidence. But let us look at your view of anxiety: many of our service members come back with PTSD - an "anxiety issue". This has a huge impact on their lives... and your response to anxiety disorders is to say people should just get over it.

Sandman
Only, he didn't actually tell you to "get over it". He just said that he dislikes that your personal health issues make you post repeatedly on usenet over pointless debates. Something I'm sure you would agree with - when was the last time you had a "debate" on usenet that had a point? I mean, a debate that had a goal you felt was achieved successfully? Aren't you always found in threads disagreeing with pretty much everyone?

Slimer
He put words in my mouth, a shocker.

Edward Stansfield (Snit)
Several times in fact. Same with Owl. That is what he does and then he will quote those statements over and over as if you actually made them.

Lucky for me I don't see his posts and that the whole newsgroup believes his credibility is zero.

-- Slimer EFF & OpenMedia member / IFAW & PETA supporter Wretched Stallman says: "Only YOU can prevent Snit's leftist, atheist propaganda machine."

"I am clearly quite ethical / moral." - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 24th, 2015 <D27A422F.6521B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Wow! You think all the service members coming home who suffer from PTSD are not "real men" because they have challenges with anxiety!" - Snit, lying shamelessly, November 30th, 2015 <n3i428$mqo@dont-email.me>

"*plonk*" - chrisv, lying shamelessly, every day