Re: Snit digest 66 / 2015-1...

Snit
SubjectRe: Snit digest 66 / 2015-12-01
Message-ID<D2832D8B.65AC9%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (21m)

Hint: when you post try to have meaningful content about something other than a count of your own lies and how many of my comments you have lied about.

At this point you are just a bore... you are freaking out because you were proved to lie about your CSS YEARS ago.

Really, Sandman, move on. Yeah, you claim you have - you do not speak of it and snip any references to your lie or the proof you lied - but you keep on trolling me over and over and over. You offer no other reason than that.

It is very clear you are still worked up over it. Years later.

You lied. You were busted. You are still throwing a tantrum. Move the hell on.

On 12/1/15, 10:47 AM, in article sandman-986d756413eef44eaf4173a6acae7c21@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D28322F4.65AA9%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[561] Notice you speak in terms of how you COULD show similar dishonesty [561] with me but you fail to do so.

Sandman
Incorrect.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (21m)